Starbox September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't worry ladies! We are in the office shipping as we speak! All boxes will be finished and sent out Friday- so expect your  September box very soon after that!

XOXOXOXO
YAY! Thanks for letting us know Marci. Sorry, some of us are paranoid after GB haha.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY! Thanks for letting us know Marci. Sorry, some of us are paranoid after GB haha.
Haha I definitely know what you mean about GB. But, I just got a notification that my box shipped! Hopefully you get yours soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Woohoo! Got my shipping notice. I know they aren't going out til Friday but I'm still happy hehe
claps.gif

Am I the only one who never gets a shipping notice? I don't mind as much though since their shipping is super fast, but I am curious.

Marci said that the boxes were being shipped Friday so they are probably just sending notices out in waves. I did see their picture on FB with all of the boxes in them. YAY can't wait to get this months.

Havent received my shipping info yet as well! But glad to see the boxes are being shipped:)

For once I am glad to live on the West Coast. Got my starbox today and I am loving it!

5 shadow palette in pale colors, one eye primer, pretty gems, one crystal for ambiance.

It's interesting how in this thread, subscribers are happy to receive a notification even though shipping had not yet started (though it has now), whereas in OTHER sub threads, people are having an absolute HISSY FIT about companies sending notification BEFORE shipping has ACTUALLY commenced.

Wow, that is a pretty awesome box. Not many item but the palette alone looks pretty big!!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For once I am glad to live on the West Coast. Got my starbox today and I am loving it!

5 shadow palette in pale colors, one eye primer, pretty gems, one crystal for ambiance.

Those are pretty pastel. The swatches are... well they look on the iridescent side to me and possibly make great highlighters. What do you think?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are pretty pastel. The swatches are... well they look on the iridescent side to me and possibly make great highlighters. What do you think?
Definitely! I actually really love the last one, the green and it's very earthy looking but still shimmery. The others are quite pale and looked quite similar until I put them on. They all look completely different inside and outside as well. I'm pleased with what I got for sure.

Latest posts

Back