My Experience with At-Home Microdermabrasion - Worth it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I wanted to share my experience with an at-home microdermabrasion device I've been using for the past few weeks (the Appolus device if anyone was curious). I've always struggled with textured, pigmented skin and large pores, having combination skin doesn't help either. I have been looking into treatments that would remedy these issues, but with my schedule and budget, it didn't look like a stable option for me. That was until I came across at-home microdermabrasion treatments, that I wasn’t sure if I could replicate the results of professional treatments at home. But after a few weeks of using it, I’m really impressed! It took me a little while to get the hang of using it properly, but after a few sessions, I started to see some real improvements.
It’s helped smooth out my skin, reduce the appearance of my pores, and even improve my overall complexion. I also love that it has a blue light feature for acne-prone areas, which has been super helpful for the occasional breakouts that I tend to have. it has definitely been more convenient and affordable than getting professional treatments regularly
I've noticed that pairing this with niacinamide serum has been a game-changer in my skincare routine
Has anyone else tried at-home microdermabrasion devices? How was your experience, and do you think it’s a good alternative to professional treatments?

Attachments

• Box & manual.jpg
    Box & manual.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back