Starbox September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ladies! Curious about what might be coming out in the September Starbox?

If you haven't viewed our LooksBook for September, view it here: http://looksbook.starlooks.com/?p=317

Perhaps you can try to guess which products from our beautiful model's face we'll be including in the box, but it's the element of surprise that our subscribers love so much about it! So, we're sticking to our guns, but we will say... no lip gloss and no brushes this time. We think you may have had enough of these for a minute.

We love you!

Marci Star

Starlooks, LLC.

Originally Posted by ngardner8503 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Super excited about Septembers Starbox!  There were some photos released on Facebook this past weekend and they were stunning!!!  The theme is Running with Wolves... I'm hoping for something neutral maybe an eyeshadow.  There seems to be alot of emphasis on the eyes/eyelashes on the woman in the photo so maybe false eyelashes or mascara?
Hoping not to get any false lashes. My fingers are crossed for mascara. 

Marci just emailed me and gave me a little clue, so here we go:

Focus on the eyes (and as she said, no brushes this time, boo!). Look really close and hard, focusing on the lids and on the jewels.

My guess would be we're getting the little removable jewels shes wearing in the inner corner? Personally not my thing but whatever she has on her eyes are gorgeous!

Ooooo - the jewels are priddy!  Fancy.  Not lashes, but I'd still need the new outfit to pull off the look!  (Do we begin to get the impression I'm trying to justify a new outfit?!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  )

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Marci just emailed me and gave me a little clue, so here we go:

Focus on the eyes (and as she said, no brushes this time, boo!). Look really close and hard, focusing on the lids and on the jewels.

My guess would be we're getting the little removable jewels shes wearing in the inner corner? Personally not my thing but whatever she has on her eyes are gorgeous!
I've got more clues to share.

Here's a little tip off you could give to the ladies about the upcoming September box..

Tell them that they will finally have the opportunity to "prep" the perfect eye for shadow, and to create that sultry, white eye they've been dreaming of... with a unique sparkle."

AND

There aren't 3, 4 OR 5 products in this box. THERE ARE SIX FULL PRODUCTS!!!

No, I'm not kidding. You will see what I am talking about. That's all I can give ya.

Maybe lashes and mascara, both, too!  Marci's trying to make me a happy girl. 
yay.gif

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow I am super excited:) i cant wait for the boxes to ship:)
Me too! This month will be my first box - now I cannot wait to see what's inside!

Lovng the photos on the website...Signed up last night thru a blog I follow with the code to receive an extra item.

Really excited looks like a fun sub. box!!

So I'm very new to the whole subscription boxes thing, I must have been living under a rock since I moved to LA a few years back!

Anyway! One of my cohosts on our project runway aftershow had mentioned birchbox to me and literally as soon as I left the studio I went home and googled it and found this site which i LOVE!!! I immediately signed up for Birchbox, Glossybox, Sample Society, and Beauty Fix! I FORGOT TO SIGN UP FOR STARBOX :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

So bummed!!!!!

Latest posts

Back