Game-Changer for My Skin! My Experience with the Appolus Microdermabrasion Device 💖

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I wanted to hop on here and share my experience with the Appolus microdermabrasion device because I’ve been using it for a while now, and it’s been a total game-changer for my skin.

So, a bit of backstory: I’ve always been a little skeptical of at-home beauty gadgets. You know how it is – you buy something, use it once, and then it just ends up collecting dust in your bathroom cabinet. 😅 But after hearing some great things about Appolus, I decided to give it a go. And honestly, it’s been a great addition to my skincare routine!

What I Love About It:

1. That Glow!: The first thing I noticed was how radiant my skin looked after just a few uses. It’s like I just walked out of a professional facial. My complexion has this healthy glow that I’ve never really had before, especially in the mornings when my skin usually looks dull.
  2. Super User-Friendly: I was worried it’d be complicated to use, but it’s actually really simple. The suction is adjustable, so I can customize it depending on how my skin is feeling (my skin is sensitive some days). I love that I can control how intense or gentle it is.
  3. Blue Light for Breakouts: This has been a lifesaver for my forehead acne! The blue light feature has really helped calm the redness and inflammation. I haven’t been breaking out as much, and when I do, the pimples aren’t as angry as usual.
  4. Bye to Dry, Flaky Skin: I’ve always struggled with dryness, and since using this, my skin feels way smoother. It’s like it clears away all the dead skin, and now my moisturizer and serums are actually sinking in and doing their job properly.
Final Thoughts:

Overall, I’ve been loving this device! I was honestly surprised by how effective it is and how quickly I saw results. It’s like having my own mini facial at home whenever I need it. If any of you are considering trying an at-home microdermabrasion tool, I’d totally recommend this one.

Anyone else tried this or something similar? I’d love to hear your thoughts or tips on how to get the best results!

Hope this helps anyone on the fence! 💖

Back