Starbox September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don;t sub to Starbox (yet!) but I REALLY want that eyeshadow. (I'm good on primer, and not interested in any of the other products ) If anyone hates theirs, I have a pretty large trade list, and would love to trade and get this shadow.

I have similar coloring to Marci, and I never , ever would have thought to use these shadow colors, but after watching the video, I have just got to have them.

Be careful with that blog. My Avast program went off when I went to that blog. I double checked the url and it's coming from a site called alyssarichardson(dot)com.

Originally Posted by mimosette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don;t sub to Starbox (yet!) but I REALLY want that eyeshadow. (I'm good on primer, and not interested in any of the other products ) If anyone hates theirs, I have a pretty large trade list, and would love to trade and get this shadow.

I have similar coloring to Marci, and I never , ever would have thought to use these shadow colors, but after watching the video, I have just got to have them.
This is not exactly the same, of course, but E.L.F. has a product kind of like this, which I own.  It costs three dollars, but since it is a Studio Line item, I bought it for half price during one of their frequent half-off sales.  Pretty good deal for $1.50.

Hope I am not breaking rules by pasting these pictures.

e.l.f. Studio Eye Transformer Convert your shadows into brand new shades with these four opalescent shadows. Wear alone, under, over or in combination with your other makeup. The opal tones transform your dark color into a new shimmering hue.  
81901_Eye-transformer_prodpage.jpg
Eye Transformer   #81901Price   $3.00
81901.jpg

And, I got the promo code, below, from sircle samples. 

50% off studio linewith promo code ECD2

expires 11/22/2012

I signed up for a Sircle Samples invite what seems like YEARS ago (but was probably only a week) and haven't gotten one yet.  *PoutPout*

Back