Starbox September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just posted the video for this months box. I love the video, the girl is gorgeous and the wolf is so cute!!!

I don't think it shows off the contents or what shes wearing at all but its a very nice video. She isn't scared of the wolf at all, not sure how they got it or if its domesticated but its such a great video.

I can't wait, does anyone know when they ship? I never get a tracking number.

embedded video. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's probably a pet. Wolves make great pets actually. I like the video, very whimsical.

Hello Ladies!

We were just about to post our video but Vee did it for us! Thank you Vee!

Make sure to pay attention to the eyes! They are the focus in this month's box!

Oh, and Starlooks fans! We found something really hilarious in this video... if you can find it too, email us at [email protected] and tell us what you think it is... and if you get it right, we will send you a coupon!

Marci Star xoxoxox

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello Ladies!

Oh, and Starlooks fans! We found something really hilarious in this video... if you can find it too, email us at [email protected] and tell us what you think it is... and if you get it right, we will send you a coupon!

Marci Star xoxoxox

Vee is so fast! Off to check for hilarity!

I know what it is, I didn't want to say anything though. Wasn't sure if it was inappropriate LOL

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello Ladies!

Marci Star xoxoxox

This is the box im most looking foward to this month i hope they ship early this week, im so excited, i can barly contain myself lol, I hope they dont have any shipping issues ( no bb, no myglam). I think I'm going to drop bb and pick up another snow for my 11 yr old, she really liked the crystals I got last month, I told her I'd think about getting her a sub she said she wanted sb!

I will be following this thread closely! I'm considering cancelling one of my subscriptions and jumping on board with this one. Looks like so much fun!!

I just cancelled my BB and signed up with SB. I've heard nothing but good things about this sub so I'm super excited!! 
yay.gif

Hopefully. I am about to get charged again and it always makes me nervous when I have been charged for two and still waiting on the first one.

Don't worry ladies! We are in the office shipping as we speak! All boxes will be finished and sent out Friday- so expect your  September box very soon after that!

XOXOXOXO

Latest posts

Back