(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, snap!  Here's everyone cancelling and I just signed up for the first time!  Couldn't resist 3 mo plus a welcome box for $18!

Well, snap!  Here's everyone cancelling and I just signed up for the first time!  Couldn't resist 3 mo plus a welcome box for $18!
I must be misreading your post, because there is NO WAY they're offering 3 months plus a welcome box for only $18 total!  That would be far too good to be true!

I must be misreading your post, because there is NO WAY they're offering 3 months plus a welcome box for only $18 total!  That would be far too good to be true!
yes, $18!  well, i have to pay tax so its $18 but otherwise its $16.97 and I've never been a Maven so I could use the code FREEGIFT.  

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find it at http://boxesfordays.wordpress.com  Just scroll down a bit and its all explained there.  There's a trick so I did what it says and it worked!  It might not work on an existing account but it will work on a new one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Whoa...that is a CRAZY deal...I didn't really believe it until I saw it in writing (nothing personal ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )! I wouldn't have been able to resist that either!

I have been a subscriber for a while now, and I'm scared to screw around with my account to try to get this deal...they seem to be pretty good at catching people trying to use multiple free box deals at the same address, from what I recall from older threads on this forum!!

I didn't believe it either!  I've resisted becoming a Maven but that pushed me right over the edge! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It has to be some kind of mistake on their part. 

You can find it at   Just scroll down a bit and its all explained there.  There's a trick so I did what it says and it worked!  It might not work on an existing account but it will work on a new one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Just so you know that post is just her referral link, I think that code would work with anyone's link.  The code is FREEGIFT and I'm removing the link from my quote.

ETA: it does work for anyone, I just checked : http://www.julep.com/quiz/default/

I never had a account and it didnt work for me just took 20 dollars off
Did you check the 3 month subscription? I just tried it without logging in and it works for me. It took $43 off. It's a great deal, although I probably won't get it.

You're right, it does work!  Wow, now I'm thinking about re-signing up with my other email adress.
I just did haha.  Worst they can do it is cancel it, which I assume they will.  But for $5 a box I had to try :lol:

I just did haha.  Worst they can do it is cancel it, which I assume they will.  But for $5 a box I had to try :lol:
I did too!  I got the CWAT box.  I have similar colors to Maddy and Madison but I really like the Petal Pink blush and want to try the peach one too.  Fingers crossed it actually works :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Saffyra Thanks so much, I canceled but then resigned up for this deal!!! Super awesome!!! Hubs made me unsub because he said I had enough polish but for this price how can he complain?

I just did haha. Worst they can do it is cancel it, which I assume they will. But for $5 a box I had to try :lol:
I decided to sign up using this code as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I chose the boho glam box. Couldn't resist this great deal! I hope they don't cancel it, but if they do I won't be too upset.

Just so you know that post is just her referral link, I think that code would work with anyone's link.  The code is FREEGIFT and I'm removing the link from my quote.

ETA: it does work for anyone, I just checked : http://www.julep.com/quiz/default/
You don't need a referral link.  The code is FREEGIFT,  I included the post because it explained how to do it.  Those are the directions I followed and it worked.  I didn't try it any other way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Julep, go home, you're drunk!  Giving out 3 month subscriptions for less than the price of one, what are you thinking?

I used it on an account I set up, but never went "Maven" on.  If this sticks, I'll try to get just 2 boxes with 4/5 colors, instead of the polish upgrade for the next few months.  Wow, this is quite a money saver ... thanks, @@Saffyra!

Julep, go home, you're drunk!  Giving out 3 month subscriptions for less than the price of one, what are you thinking?

I used it on an account I set up, but never went "Maven" on.  If this sticks, I'll try to get just 2 boxes with 4/5 colors, instead of the polish upgrade for the next few months.  Wow, this is quite a money saver ... thanks, @@Saffyra!
Ha ha, poor drunk Julep.  I wonder how this slipped by them.  I canceled this month because I just wasn't impressed with Julep lately, but for $17 how can I resist 3 boxes?  Really hope they honor it even if it is a mistake, because the mistake is on their part and not ours.  

In my experience with Julep and their promo codes, they usually honor the orders with a code that "glitches" but they fix it so no one else can take advantage of it. I really hope they honor the code.

Latest posts

Back