best makeup tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skin prep!!! I use a lot of products and I cake my face with a bunch of powders and concealers but before I make sure my skin is clean and moisturized with primers and a refreshing spray

My best makeup advice is to remove makeup before bed as it can cause extensive damage to once skin during the night, and i know it is too tiring to remove it after a tough day and just want to rest already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Start with clean, moisturized skin for the best makeup results. A primer helps create a smooth base. Apply foundation lightly—less is more. Blend carefully, especially around the edges. Use setting spray to help it last, and always remove makeup before bed.

The best makeup advice I’ve received is to begin with a good skincare routine. Healthy skin provides a better base for makeup. Use makeup to highlight your natural features rather than hide them. Blend carefully, and always choose shades that complement your skin tone for a natural look.

Latest posts

Back