(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. The Modern Beauty box was ALWAYS the Oxygen Base Coat and Oxygen Treatment. It never included the Oxygen Top Coat, that was just in the add-ons. 

ETA: and that card was in every box, it has a code for 30% off the duo. I got Core Classics and got the same card :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've been reading this thread, and you are right, cari12.  Julep, I owe you an apology!

Over this last year, I had months of trouble logging onto Julep because it would never remember my password.  And, for many months, my Julep emails have been getting stuck in my spam folder or I never see them, so I have been out of the loop on what I am ever getting.  So, that is why I didn't know what I was supposed to get.  I am going to have to read this thread each month.

As a generality, I like Julep, and think they do a quality job.  I have been a member for over two years and don't plan on quitting yet.  On the other hand, why are they sending me products I have already received?  I have already receive the Oxygen nail treatment, as well as last month I again received the Rock Star Hand Cream and the Glycolic Hand Scrub, which I believed they said they re-named.  They are good products, but ... I guess I need to pay more attention to what is coming in my box so I can skip as needed.

Sorry, ladies, and Julep, for my rant.  : (

Right. I was just sharing what I heard, I'm sure the CS reps don't know it all obviously and a lot of it is "I heard from this person who talked to this person" anyway. I wasn't trying to say anything for sure, just passing along what another person had been told by CS and sharing what was going on with my order. I can speculate too ;-)
There's hope!  My welcome box is out for delivery :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My card has a pending Julep charge and my order says processing...fingers crossed they don't cancel it!

I have a shipping notice for the welcome box that's the first month of the $17 3 month subscription.  I'm so curious to see whether they ever cancel it or if they've stopped caring about multiple subs to the same person. I used a different credit card than my first sub, but same name and address.  It will be great if it lasts.

I have a shipping notice for the welcome box that's the first month of the $17 3 month subscription. I'm so curious to see whether they ever cancel it or if they've stopped caring about multiple subs to the same person. I used a different credit card than my first sub, but same name and address. It will be great if it lasts.
Got mine too!

So far so good!  I got a 50% off coupon too!  Does that come with every box or just the welcome box?

So far so good!  I got a 50% off coupon too!  Does that come with every box or just the welcome box?
Just the welcome box, but they've been doing 30% off every other month! Plus all kinds of other deals like a free polish with a purchase over so much.

I still haven't gotten my Maven box, sigh.  They're sending a replacement box at this point, but according to the CS rep its coming via DHL (the only way they ship according to her) so I may have to wait the 5-10 business days.  

Mine shipped too, hooray!  I'm really excited about the peach blush.  I'm wearing the Petal Pink today.  It's highly pigmented and imparts a nice natural glow, hoping the peach is the same.

The only downside is my box will be arriving next week when I'm on vacation, so I have to wait until next Sunday night to play with my new goodies :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I also have a QVC tarte set coming next week too.  But at least I have some fun new stuff to play with when I get home!

I'm really happy that everyones seemed to have worked!  I would have felt so bad if they had cancelled everyone after I got everyones hopes up!  Whew!

I'm really happy that everyones seemed to have worked!  I would have felt so bad if they had cancelled everyone after I got everyones hopes up!  Whew!
No biggie even if they had canceled....it's a glitch, you either get lucky and you get it or the company throws a fit and you don't....not the OP's fault if someone doesn't get it  :hugs3:  Thanks again though for the heads up!!

oops, post is formatting all weird..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, it won't let me paste my order in here. 

I got...Kimberly, Lois, Faye, Shoshanna, Sheryl, & MacKenzie all for $2

3 packs of Mustache Decals for $1 a piece

The Little Lights Set for $8

And Coretta with the POLISHPERK code

All for $23 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What! I don't see Kimberly at all  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got both the party dress set and to all a good night set for $5 a piece....had to be tricky about it, clicked on Patti for $2 and then hit my back button and that's when more sale stuff popped up

Latest posts

Back