(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay heres the spoilers for #7 and #9!

Max- Splatter!  Black and white Graffiti Top Coat.  Taylor- Cool Mediterranean Blue.  Buffer Blocks

Missy- Titanium Metallic. Kamala- Orangey brownish shimmer. Not the official description but I can't find the real one anywhereRoz- Cranberry Shimmer. Cuticle Sticks.

If I can figure out the picture thing, I'll try to get photos up.

Edited: Oh bother.  I can't figure out how to get the photos in a spoiler and I also can't figure out how to make them NOT HUGE!
Sorry about that :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Also, I did NOT link that word in my post.  That is an ad I did NOT put in there and I'm not happy to see words I've written being linked to ads.  Please don't do this to us.

Oh, wow, I just got tracking for my June box!  And it looks like it shipped out on Thursday from the Auburn facility.  Or it's also entirely possible that it left NJ, never entered the tracking system, went to Auburn DHL facility, and *then* started getting tracked on Thursday.  (DHL/DHL-to-USPS packages coming to me always go through Auburn no matter where they came from.)  I might get it Wednesday!  I might have the energy to change my polish by that time!  (The first two workdays of the month are always killers, and when those two days are a Monday/Tuesday combo, we don't recover until Wednesday or sometimes even Thursday.)

Just got my shipping confirmation and tracking #'s! The are for my June Box and Memorial Day Mystery Box #5.  I still haven't a tracking # for another box that I ordered the day after the mystery box, but I'm hoping it will be here next week, too.  I think I'm going to have to take a *short* break from Julep because I'm sure to be on nail polish overload.  And lets hope that I don't get any duplicates. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received tracking tonight for my secret store order but no word on my June box yet. I have a feeling it has already shipped and I just never received a notification. If not, no worries here. I know I'll get it eventually. There are people having kittens in the fb group over not receiving their boxes yet. Christ people, it's not even June yet.  :rolleyes:

ETA: Hilarious! Moments after posting I received notice that my June box shipped. I should have it on Monday.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always amusing to me how some people start freaking out within 10 minutes of being billed that they don't have shipping info. Birchbox and Ipsy bill the 1st and ship closer to the 10th and the world doesn't end. Lol! I have 2 mystery boxes and my June box coming Monday - I got tracking for 2/3 when they were already in my city. The other one sent tracking 2 days before it updated in the USPS system. Either way, it's all coming! I may even have my first spoiler free mystery boxes since the two I ordered haven't shown up anywhere yet :-D

Apparently my June box arrived today, but I had it sent to my moms address since we're mid-move. I never got shipping notification at all. Hmmmmm....go ahead and paint my nails tonight? Or wait for my new pretties tomorrow? Choices, choices.

I don't have my June box or a tracking number for it, so all I can do is sit around impatiently and wait! I'm expecting my mystery box within the next three days (I chose #1 and spoilers have made me genuinely excited for it because it's a good box for me) and hope both boxes show up on the same day so my family can be boggled by it all.

I got my tracking number and my mystery box #5 should be here next week.  Hopefully the good mystery box trend continues, I'm so excited for this one!

I got tracking for my second mystery box.  The first one should be here on Tuesday, I think.  I also got the tracking for the June box that was delivered yesterday.

I haven't received tracking yet, but I'm not too concerned.  What's quite interesting is that I can't really remember what I am getting this month.  I'm going to be surprising myself  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If the tracking info they sent me is correct, my monthly box is coming to NJ from Washington via DHL. I haven't received anything that's regular USPS in months, including my Maven shipments. Nor do they seem to be using the warehouse facility in MD to send me stuff.

If I had my julep sent to home instead of work I would've had my box saturday!  It supposed to be redelivered here today.  I forgot what box I even took or if I did add-ons. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the new base coat and it works really well for me.  My nails shred in layers if they don't have strengthener and polish on them so I have always found the O2 treatment helps to keep them strong.  The new O2 basecoat is keeping my nails strong and the Julep polish I put on it (the new copper one Natalia) really sticks to it.  I have used Orly Bonder but I think that at least for Julep polish the O2 works better.  

I tried the new base coat and it works really well for me.  My nails shred in layers if they don't have strengthener and polish on them so I have always found the O2 treatment helps to keep them strong.  The new O2 basecoat is keeping my nails strong and the Julep polish I put on it (the new copper one Natalia) really sticks to it.  I have used Orly Bonder but I think that at least for Julep polish the O2 works better.  
Great to hear about the base coat, I might look into picking that up.  I have been using OPI Nail Envy in Original and Maintenance (switching off every other manicure) as a base and it has definitely helped with my nails breaking and shredding, and they seem to be growing a little more quickly. It also works well as a general base coat to prevent staining.  I change my polish every 3+4 days so I'm not quite sure about the longevity of a manicure with that, but I don't get any chips usually until the day I change it anyway.  They are a little pricey so if I can find the Julep one on sale I might pick it up for when my OPI runs out.

Well never received a shipping email or tracking number and my box showed up today....got the my maven box, and everything was right....except I got 2 additional polishes I didn't order or pay for. Weird

Latest posts

Back