(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to say this is the issue. I just called and the gal I talked to said they started shipping on the 28th and will still be shipping out next week. She did give me my tracking # over the phone, which shows that it was shipped yesterday via DHL-->USPS from Auburn and not NJ like the boxes have been shipping from lately.
That's so weird. I have never had a problem getting their emails, even the selection window confirmation I got, albeit an hour later. Something wonky must have happened with their system. Hopefully mine will just surprise show up today or tomorrow.

I'm going to say this is the issue. I just called and the gal I talked to said they started shipping on the 28th and will still be shipping out next week. She did give me my tracking # over the phone, which shows that it was shipped yesterday via DHL-->USPS from Auburn and not NJ like the boxes have been shipping from lately.
Hey that is good news!  Maybe my box will be here next week,  woot woot.  Thanks DragonChick for sharing

Did you all get the email where they said they are changing the rewards program? From what I can tell. They are getting rid of Jules and only giving a $15 voucher to people who get others to sign up. What about people like me who don't want a blog. This is so stupid. I really feel like I want to cancel.

ETA: Okay. I'm kind of wrong. They are getting rid of Jules for referrals. They will still give them out whenever you take a box. Still kinda silly if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who ordered a mystery box gotten shipping notice yet?  I ordered on Monday and was charged sometime yesterday, but don't think I have gotten an e-mail and can't find a way to check from my account orders history.  So excited and hopeful for this mystery box, I've been skipping because they have been less than satisfactory lately, but hoping these hints (which all looked like good stuff!) signal an aboutface on that trend.  
I got my shipping notice a few days ago.  It's DHL.

Mine will be here tomorrow!  I got two Mystery boxes #7 and #9.  Should I post spoilers in here?

I got my shipping notice a few days ago.  It's DHL.

Mine will be here tomorrow!  I got two Mystery boxes #7 and #9.  Should I post spoilers in here?
YAY! I am so excited for you, please post spoilers because I still haven't gotten any yet and want to live vicariously (and I got box #5 so I'm curious what's in the others)

Memorial Day Mystery Spoilers so far:

#1 $40 Taryn, mint green  bag, ...

#2 $40 peach bellini blush, blush brush, bronze sequin clutch, blotting papers, eyelash curler, eye glider duo, Sabrina, Stella, and Ingrid.

#3 $25 beach tonic, 2 hair ties, mini rock star creme, swatch sticks, Whitney, Payton, Nellie and Nadia

#4 $25 vanish, cuticle pusher, ...

#5 $25 bare face oil, konjac sponge, ...

#6 $15 mint pedi creme, toe separators, ...

#7 $15 Roz, Missy, ...

#8 $15 oxygen nail treatment, Sheila,...

#9 $10 Taylor, ...

#10 $10 Harriet, ...

Okay heres the spoilers for #7 and #9!

Max- Splatter!  Black and white Graffiti Top Coat.  Taylor- Cool Mediterranean Blue.  Buffer Blocks

Missy- Titanium Metallic. Kamala- Orangey brownish shimmer. Not the official description but I can't find the real one anywhereRoz- Cranberry Shimmer. Cuticle Sticks.

If I can figure out the picture thing, I'll try to get photos up.

Edited: Oh bother.  I can't figure out how to get the photos in a spoiler and I also can't figure out how to make them NOT HUGE!

I never did get a shipping notice, but I did get my June box today.

The surprise was

3 pixie sticks

Okay heres the spoilers for #7 and #9!

Max- Splatter!  Black and white Graffiti Top Coat.  Taylor- Cool Mediterranean Blue.  Buffer Blocks

Missy- Titanium Metallic. Kamala- Orangey brownish shimmer. Not the official description but I can't find the real one anywhereRoz- Cranberry Shimmer. Cuticle Sticks.

If I can figure out the picture thing, I'll try to get photos up.

Edited: Oh bother.  I can't figure out how to get the photos in a spoiler and I also can't figure out how to make them NOT HUGE!
Woo! thanks for the spoilers. I am very happy with #7 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glad I chose that one. 

I never got a shipping notice but I got my June box today too.  The colors are really pretty - Phia, Harlow & Natalia.  

#1 $40 Taryn, mint green bag, ...

#2 $40 peach bellini blush, blush brush, bronze sequin clutch, blotting papers, eyelash curler, eye glider duo, Sabrina, Stella, and Ingrid.

#3 $25 beach tonic, 2 hair ties, mini rock star creme, swatch sticks, Whitney, Payton, Nellie and Nadia

#7 $15 Roz, Missy, ...

#9 $10 Taylor, ...

#10 $10 Harriet, ...
Thanks for posting the mystery box spoilers everyone.
The #4 & 6 mystery boxes are my first ever order from Julep. Reading what is in some of the other boxes is making me more excited to see what is in mine. Tracking so far says either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to fix crappy autocorrect! wth iPad, shysters instead of mystery?

Did you all get the email where they said they are changing the rewards program? From what I can tell. They are getting rid of Jules and only giving a $15 voucher to people who get others to sign up. What about people like me who don't want a blog. This is so stupid. I really feel like I want to cancel.

ETA: Okay. I'm kind of wrong. They are getting rid of Jules for referrals. They will still give them out whenever you take a box. Still kinda silly if you ask me.
Sounds like they are switching back to their original referral program model then. Originally you used to get a gift card code for referrals, no jules. Then they switched to the Jules.

Weird! I wonder if you can use the $15 towards monthly boxes?

WTF JULEP. WHY DON'T I HAVE MY DAMN BOX YET.
I always get it on the 30th, it is the 31st. Tomorrow's a Sunday, which means no post. I got charged for the box & I know this because I checked my bank account yesterday. & not only do I not have shipping information but the shipping information I do have for my damn free gift of the Luxe Repair set hasn't been updated at all. I was supposed to receive it on Thursday, & now it says it's in Reno? What the hell is this!!!

#1 $40 Taryn, mint green  bag, ...

#7 $15 Roz, Missy, ...

#9 $10 Taylor, ...

#10 $10 Harriet, ...
Damn, looks like I would've loved #2 after all...

Hi, I'm new here and I just got box #4. How do I post the spoiler thing. I'm very happy with it. Best mystery box I have received.

image.jpg

BOX #4

Ava, Fiore, Lois, Tania and Barbara

Vanish drops and cuticle pusher

Latest posts

Back