(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too -- and I don't even like the Freedom top coat.  When this order comes in, I'll have about 4 or 5 of them.  But Rae is so pretty, and I missed it the first time around, figuring it would be back. 
Exactly! I'm not a fan of the topcoat either but there was no way I was going to let Rae pass me by again. lol

So I called customer service and they can't re-run billing manually anymore. OKAY. So I have to wait for it to re-run tomorrow. sigh.

If it's an either-or, it might be too late to skip Julep, but I would honestly go for the Rainbow Honey.  Their stuff is just more *interesting*, and you get a surprising number of other goodies along with the polish.  And I keep thinking it's $15 plus shipping for the mini.  It's not.  It's $10 plus shipping, which is about $3 for me.  And I think you have another week to join RH before the month-end cutoff to join for the June sub!
Thanks so much for your advice! I completely forgot to skip Julep this month but i really want to try Rainbow Honey.

Are there any promo codes that we can use in the secret store?
You can use all the ones floating around as long as you combine secret store stuff with regular store stuff.

PERK30 - 30% off (I hear this only takes off non-Secret Store stuff now)

PERK10 - for $10 off $20+

PERK2FOR1 - For BOGO full priced polish, or $11.20 off $22 or more (One must be non-Secret Store)

OILPERK - For free Bare Face with $20+ purchase (Must add to cart for discount to apply)

ETA: If you've used any of these previously on your account they cannot be used again or combined

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use all the ones floating around as long as you combine secret store stuff with regular store stuff.

PERK30 - 30% off (I hear this only takes off non-Secret Store stuff now)

PERK10 - for $10 off $20+

PERK2FOR1 - For BOGO full priced polish, or $11.20 off $22 or more (One must be non-Secret Store)

OILPERK - For free Bare Face with $20+ purchase (Must add to cart for discount to apply)

ETA: If you've used any of these previously on your account they cannot be used again or combined
Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone else that chose the 3-month prepaid my maven sub been charged? I was only charged for my box and an add on (total of $35) rather than the $60 for the 3 months plus my add on cost. Just curious if this has been the case for anyone else. Has anyone gotten a shipping notice for their June box yet?

Has anyone who ordered a mystery box gotten shipping notice yet?  I ordered on Monday and was charged sometime yesterday, but don't think I have gotten an e-mail and can't find a way to check from my account orders history.  So excited and hopeful for this mystery box, I've been skipping because they have been less than satisfactory lately, but hoping these hints (which all looked like good stuff!) signal an aboutface on that trend.  

Has anyone who ordered a mystery box gotten shipping notice yet?  I ordered on Monday and was charged sometime yesterday, but don't think I have gotten an e-mail and can't find a way to check from my account orders history.  So excited and hopeful for this mystery box, I've been skipping because they have been less than satisfactory lately, but hoping these hints (which all looked like good stuff!) signal an aboutface on that trend.  
I haven't even been charged for my June box or my Mystery Box (I got #10) yet, let alone gotten shipping confirmation. My order history never updates, even for orders I received a long time ago. It still says pending or processing, you just have to check for the e-mail. It might have gone to Promotions instead of Primary, if you have Gmail. Mine always do. Seems like this customization thing is slowing them down EVEN MORE than usual.

Has anyone else that chose the 3-month prepaid my maven sub been charged? I was only charged for my box and an add on (total of $35) rather than the $60 for the 3 months plus my add on cost. Just curious if this has been the case for anyone else. Has anyone gotten a shipping notice for their June box yet?
I heard they are packing and shipping Maven boxes at the end of this week and next week. Why they haven't already started seems like a bad sign to me, but I hope things go more smoothly this month.

Just got an email apologizing for a delay in billing (due to a glitch). They said, they'll process the rest of my box billing today and will give me 300 Jules for the inconvenience. Since, I haven't even thought about when they take my money and certainly don't mind them taking more time in doing so .. I'm happy.

They sent me a shipping notice about my Mystery box 2 days ago .. nothing yet for the Maven box. But, with the first month of customization, I was expecting a bit of a delay anyways. And, as long as they don't use DHL for those boxes, they get to me within 2-3 days.

Has anyone who ordered a mystery box gotten shipping notice yet? I ordered on Monday and was charged sometime yesterday, but don't think I have gotten an e-mail and can't find a way to check from my account orders history. So excited and hopeful for this mystery box, I've been skipping because they have been less than satisfactory lately, but hoping these hints (which all looked like good stuff!) signal an aboutface on that trend.
I've been charged for both my mystery boxes and my monthly box. I've gotten shipping on the mystery box. It is supposed to be here next week.

Even though last month was my first with Julep, my order was such a debacle, I feel so relieved to be skipping this month. I still have to find out what's happening with a 7 item order from the first week of May where all they sent me was a box filled with the little packing streamers and an emery board.

Hi Everyone, 

Has anyone gotten a shipping code yet?  I know its only mid-day Pacific time.  

Hi Everyone, 

Has anyone gotten a shipping code yet?  I know its only mid-day Pacific time.  
Nope, but I wonder if their email confirmation problems that were happening during the selection window were carried over into shipping as well.

Nope, but I wonder if their email confirmation problems that were happening during the selection window were carried over into shipping as well.
I'm going to say this is the issue. I just called and the gal I talked to said they started shipping on the 28th and will still be shipping out next week. She did give me my tracking # over the phone, which shows that it was shipped yesterday via DHL-->USPS from Auburn and not NJ like the boxes have been shipping from lately.

Latest posts

Back