(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want mystery box 4 but I am afraid it's going to have the o2 nail treatment that caused my finger nails to split (almost like delamination since it split in layers). Waiting for spoilers since I already have 2 bottles not getting any love.
It won't have the oxygen treatment since that's in box #8 and there are no product/polish overlaps. Also I think they are ending the sale soon so there likely won't be spoilers first this time.

If anyone is still interested the Julep Memorial Mystery Game boxes are still available! I just got box #5.  I hope it was worth the money!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know when they are going to start shipping this month's boxes? I've skipped so many times in a row, that I can't remember. I usually get it really fast, after it ships. But I did pick out a custom box this month, so maybe it will take longer. I guess we don't know the answer to that yet, since this is the first month. I am really looking forward to the green-gold one.

Here's what I ordered if anyone is curious:

Includes:
  • Bergen
  • Harlow
  • Julep Plié Wand™
  • Addons:
  • Katerina

Does anyone know when they are going to start shipping this month's boxes? I've skipped so many times in a row, that I can't remember. I usually get it really fast, after it ships. But I did pick out a custom box this month, so maybe it will take longer. I guess we don't know the answer to that yet, since this is the first month. I am really looking forward to the green-gold one.

Here's what I ordered if anyone is curious:
I've already seen some on Instagram so apparently they've already started. I think the bulk of them will be packed and shipped either today or tomorrow though, and they're shipped 2-Day Priority so they should be arriving this week or early next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my cancellation from Saturday went through because I received an email today confirming they canceled me, and I have not gotten charged for the box this month yet.

Kind of bittersweet!  I have 2 other email addresses I use though so I could always sign up again in the future.  

I've already seen some on Instagram so apparently they've already started. I think the bulk of them will be packed and shipped either today or tomorrow though, and they're shipped 2-Day Priority so they should be arriving this week or early next week.
I just checked and I only see the welcome boxes and some May boxes, can you PIP a couple?? 

I went ahead and got the box with the oil and used oilperk. I go through that stuff like crazy and it is my favorite cleanser--using it and then a liquid to foam cleanser has saved my skin. So $25 for two plus whatever else comes in the box makes it worthwhile to me.

I went ahead and got the box with the oil and used oilperk. I go through that stuff like crazy and it is my favorite cleanser--using it and then a liquid to foam cleanser has saved my skin. So $25 for two plus whatever else comes in the box makes it worthwhile to me.
That's exactly what I did! I never want to be without it b/c like you said, it does miracles for the skin, so these are my 3rd and 4th backups now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Usually I get billed on the 27th. The only months I haven't are for the May box --when I got my box a week late--and now this time, for the June box. This makes me really nervous and I hope this doesn't mean my box will be late again.

edited: TOTALLY not on the Birchbox forum anymore. Whoops! haha!

But in related news. No monthly box tracking yet, but the first mystery box I ordered (#4) has shipped and is due to arrive by the end of the week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually I get billed on the 27th. The only months I haven't are for the May box --when I got my box a week late--and now this time, for the June box. This makes me really nervous and I hope this doesn't mean my box will be late again.
I haven't been charged yet, either.  The sad thing is that I'm so ambivalent about getting these polishes now that I'm half-hoping that they forget to charge me and don't send my box.  

I haven't been charged yet, either.  The sad thing is that I'm so ambivalent about getting these polishes now that I'm half-hoping that they forget to charge me and don't send my box.  
Apparently they did try to bill, but the billing failed...? This is really weird. I had MORE than enough in my bank account and I've checked my banking info, and lo and behold, NO FUCKING AUTHS FROM JULEP. Looks like I'll be calling their happy asses tomorrow.

And I didn't even get an email to alert me of the so-called billing failure (the julep site said billing failed). Julep, get your shit together.

The Secret Store is open! I skipped so I don't have easy access, but I saw a screenshot of Kathy, the new birthstone. It looks just like Love minus the red glitter.

Also, Rae is available in a trio with Camille and Freedom top coat.

There are two $9.99 mysteries worth $42 (so, three polishes), and one $14.99 mystery worth slightly more.

...And now Julep's site turned wonky on me so nothing is viewable. Weird.

Latest posts

Back