Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Eugie, you have your baby yet?
not yet ~ i'm due in august....i'll be taking maternity pix with hubby this sat, and maternity pix with my prenatal yoga friends next monday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i went to have my facial done today and my beautician said i have no blackheads to clear at all and that i have really good skin (although i haven't had a facial ever since being preggy)!!! home skincare is soooooooo important :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just home from work to boxes . Scent bundle, colour bundle, global12, and 2 others I've yet to open as I need a bath. Lol 9 boxes and DHL text says more tomorrow. I know what my one and only day off a week will be tomorrow.
my 12 aint here yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got my 12 either, allthough it cleared customs here on saturday. So usually it would've been here today. Better come tomorrow! Think my orange box also due tomorrow. It's alerady in the country so.. 

The funny thing.. My memeboxes come faster than my Glossybox xD

I haven't got my 12 either, allthough it cleared customs here on saturday. So usually it would've been here today. Better come tomorrow! Think my orange box also due tomorrow. It's alerady in the country so.. 

The funny thing.. My memeboxes come faster than my Glossybox xD
I feel the same way. I live in Canada, and I should expect my Julep boxes from USA will drop to me faster than memebox from Korea. However, in most cases, I get my memebox way before my Julep. 

Looking for the one of the products from the box #12 I found on the auction.co.kr interesting picture. Here is the most importantant fragment

dep.png

The original link isn't active anymore. By the way the price was about 23$ there.

@@Renata P they say you can use it 'on the most sensitive areas'. hahah has anyone tried it? any adverse effects or whatnot.

that is hilarious! 

i have to say i tried a different one on my face before.... ouuuuuch. as explanation i have pcos so hair grows fast so i hope it would help but i got an allergic reaction

@@Jane George oh dear... have you tried cool gel waxing. I heard it more soothing. And the waxing superbox seem to have something like gum for the face as well. Idk how that works.

I got both my naked box 23 and office essentials.  I have to say, I like the naked box 23 (it is very pore centric) and I am still not feeling the love with the office essentials.  my fabric mist is in fantastique , which is not that bad, it reminds me of another scent - like a drugstore splash.  I do like the rivecowe compact - so cute and I will use that.  The shocking toner smells like sweet tarts to me.  not a bad scent, but it is a fruity scent as others stated.  I won't be using that for a while. And it is A HUGE bottle...lol

the lipgloss - it is lip balm, lets face it.  I will use it, but it will go into my lip balm stash.  I am more happy with the naked box 23.  That really worked out well for me.

I really hate going to the dentist's, I'm just so afraid! Not very nice childhood experiences left their mark I suppose... Dentist care was not fantastic here when I was a kid. Now I don't visit as often as I should because I'm scared AND because it's really expensive which of course is not a good idea because then, there are more things that need being taken care of. I think I might have finally found a doctor who I trust so I've been a good girl and kept working on my teeth for the last 2 months. More to come of course.
Did you know you could take calming pills for before you go so it's easier.

Controlling & photos I never take something but If I need to let something done I always get 5mg Diazepam before I go to sleep and 5mg diazepam 1 hour before the the appointment.

It helps me to relax (really low dosis) and to stop talking so much out of stress. (here comes a story, you can skip)

I must say I'm walking 1 full year now with pain in my mouth thanks to mayor flaw from my ortodontist

(pushed my 2 teeth back almost out of my bone with bare hands and said I was a pussy, neened to walk with that tension on for 4 months, got super swollen gums and finaly she said o I think your brackets are broken thats why it wouldn fit) Second problem new dentist fills a lot of wholes and says my teeth should feel normal in 2 weeks.. since January (when I let it done) I cant eat normal anymore of the pain and my diet died to maybe 3 dinners in a week. When I almost taken to the hospital because i was in such pain my dentist said it must have been my wisdom teeth. so I let tehmpuleld but my surgen said it wasn't because of my wisdom teeth I was in pain and said my dentist was sloppy. Went to my dentist from my father they before I've showed her anything she could tell from the half of my story that my fillings were way to thick and because I've been biting on too thick fillings my nerves an bone started to really hurt. She said she also thought it was sloppy that after 1 time theydidn't look but 4 times in all the corners of my mounth they were too thick (say 8 fillings!) so finally I can close my mouth normal again (was forced in a weird position) painstill not gone but way less, (need to make a new appointment soon so this is stress chat, not fear :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I've been to soo much dentist appointments since a year now and I did have mayor fear for dentist before but somehow going so often makes it easier. (the hate for my previous dentist is still there and distrust in them but less fear)

Also I hope my pain will go away someday. but with medication and more appointments even if it's only for checking; it does makes it eassier.

update edit: maybe a bit fear and sadness. so tired of pain, it just goes on for too long (cried)

I hope you will build losts of truts with your dentist!

Pff so let's be crazy for a moment... 

Ths is what i'm getting this July! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shipped:

♥Global #12
♥Global #9
♥Colorbox 2+1 bundle
♥Scentbox 2+1 bundle (received today  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Needs to be shipped this month
♥Waxing box
♥Oriental Medicine
♥Whole Grain
♥Milk
♥Superbox #28 free from oil and troubles
♥Superbox #31 Herbal cosmetics
♥Skin care
♥Mask edition 4
♥Cacao box 
♥Superbox #32 Bubble pop cosmetics
♥Superbox #33 Collagen cosmetics
♥Global #13
♥Superbox #35 fermented cos 2
♥Superbox #36 Pore Care 3
♥Superbox #37 At home
♥Superbox #39 Foot care
♥Superbox #40 Pomegranate Cosmetics

22 boxes on their way  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Who's talking about bedtime xD :)35am)
Gonna treat myself with another box! Away with the tears!

Latest posts

Back