Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The summer box was restocked but I missed it.
Yeah, I saw it early this morning, and by the time I made up my mind to take a chance on it, it was gone.  I hope I don't regret not snagging it when I had the chance, but the thought of a bunch of SPF products just didn't appeal to me.  Nearly all of the skincare products I use already have enough SPF in them for what little exposure I get on a daily basis (next to none), and I have enough Coola and Supergoop samples to last a lifetime (thanks, Birchbox), so I really don't need more.

Knowing my luck, it will end up having some really awesome products that I would have never thought of and I will experience extreme box envy when the spoilers start rolling in, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
armpits i guess hahahaha....i saw him using scissors to "trim" them this morning and he asked what other methods were there for him to get rid of the hair there...then i suggested shave or pluck but he said no to both - he said shaving them will make them thicker, and plucking is just way too painful hahaha

armpits i guess hahahaha....i saw him using scissors to "trim" them this morning and he asked what other methods were there for him to get rid of the hair there...then i suggested shave or pluck but he said no to both - he said shaving them will make them thicker, and plucking is just way too painful hahaha
Give him some hair remover from Global #12 - it's really effective and easy to use. Men... LOL

just updated my spreadsheet order boxes and written some more reviews up and I've ordered 81 boxes , ooommmggg.the shame.
Holy crap, girl! :blink:   I feel so much better now. 

I want to come to your house and check out your product collection...  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

shaving will make them thicker? does he shave his face at all? if he does ask him why he doesn't have a full-on lumberjack beard by now :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's a myth, hair doesn't get thicker it's just that the roots are naturally thicker than the tips due to environment (the ends get thinner w/ more rubbing against them, etc). so when you shave and the ends start growing out it seems thicker when it really isn't.

also plunking is waaaaay less painful than waxing, imo... at least with plucking you can do a little every so often and it's a bit of a pinch. waxing is just... RRRRRRRRIP (owowowowowowowow).

shaving will make them thicker? does he shave his face at all? if he does ask him why he doesn't have a full-on lumberjack beard by now :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's a myth, hair doesn't get thicker it's just that the roots are naturally thicker than the tips due to environment (the ends get thinner w/ more rubbing against them, etc). so when you shave and the ends start growing out it seems thicker when it really isn't.

also plunking is waaaaay less painful than waxing, imo... at least with plucking you can do a little every so often and it's a bit of a pinch. waxing is just... RRRRRRRRIP (owowowowowowowow).
for some reason, he thinks that shaving will make the hair thicker....so he's always been wanting to shave all my son's hair off so that when it regrows, they'll be "thicker" and he'll appear to have "more" hair :wacko:   (well he has done it a few times when jasper was younger, but he's 2yo now, and i don't want him bald :smileno:   )

i pluck it too and i don't find it painful (although i must say, eyebrow plucking used to be really painful when i first started, but now it's bearable)...but it is quite time consuming indeed hahaha

well if he wants to try waxing, let him try....then he'll agree that plucking is the way to go LOL  :laughno: :rotfl:   :smiletongue:   :hehe:

Girls!

Something to share with you

I'm always listening to music when blogging about "Memebox"

I've found this song a few days ago and oh my, I can't stop listening to it.

Singing it all day and even my sister and mom are humming the song along.

(it's official stuff)

Do you have 3 minutes of your life to give, to listen to it?

Probably with the 10 memepoints, and  the 15$ off code?
Lol how many accounts she have then
Haha!

I made 4 accounts when they had that $10 welcome points. 

Now I feel that I should have made more :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My first account (my affiliate account)

K-beauty wrap up 29 + 6,99 = $35,99 - 6 points (refund expired whamisa hand cream) - $15 trymemebox code = 14,99

My sisters account

Superfood 23 + 6,99 = 29,99  - $15 trymemebox code = 14,99

My mamas account

Nakedbox #20 23 + 6,99 = 29,99  - $15 trymemebox code = 14,99

(Gifting my sister the unnie cream and gift them probably more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really wanted that ampoule of naked 20!! (it's amazing!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back