Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://us.memebox.com/vip-exclusive

for anyone who is interested... travellers and brightening.
I'm thinking of buying the traveller's kit but it's a pity it's going we're going to get it in the second half of August. It'd be so much better if they had released it earlier and shipped it at the beginning of holidays.

I'm thinking of buying the traveller's kit but it's a pity it's going we're going to get it in the second half of August. It'd be so much better if they had released it earlier and shipped it at the beginning of holidays.
i went away beginning of june so too late here too.

Thinking of getting the brightening box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know whether the products on the picture actually make it in the box?

Sorry, I am new to it so was wondering.
It's hard to say really, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. There were some superboxes which included all the products in the pictures but it's not common. 

I got the travelers kit - I used 10 of my memepoints (I still have 10 left) and a 5 dollar coupon - got it for 10.99 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I could have gotten for 99 cents, but I feel like I must horde my memepoints! lol

If that picture is any indication, it looks similar to global 12 - I hope those pics are indications of what is in the box!!  The nailpolish, the clay mask, white mark cream :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I would love one of the roll on perfumes that they featured

I am really hoping for the clay mask & perfume to be included.

I got both too! I just wish the time where some of my boxes would ship was coming up, because I feel like I am probably ordering too many  :lol:
that is what happened to me in May!! lol

I have over 20 boxes in July...but I have now cooled down and only 7 boxes in August :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I should get my Global 9 today - this was a restock that I quickly took advantage of!

Latest posts

Back