Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the new boxes that I had to buy both. The traveller's box does look like Global #12 though, hope its different than the picture, except the perfume :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Geez, I didn't even notice what was in the picture, I ordered it so fast!  I wouldn't mind getting another tub of the mask and the polish in another color, but I wouldn't want too many repeats from Global#12!  I would like to try the perfume, too!

I think I got my waxing box today...which is strange, things never arrive this fast unless by dhl. anyways, I was in prague showing my friends around, so I missed the mailman...have to pick it up tmr. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Yay, I'm finally on the VIP list this month! The new boxes look fabulous, and I could swear some people wished for them in the suggestion thread awhile back! I'm intrigued by the travel box, but I agree that it ships out a little late. My summer vacay will have been long over by then.

Yay, I'm finally on the VIP list this month! The new boxes look fabulous, and I could swear some people wished for them in the suggestion thread awhile back! I'm intrigued by the travel box, but I agree that it ships out a little late. My summer vacay will have been long over by then.
I made the VIP list too! After only 2 weeks as a customer... :blush:

I think I got my waxing box today...which is strange, things never arrive this fast unless by dhl. anyways, I was in prague showing my friends around, so I missed the mailman...have to pick it up tmr. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
PRAGUE!? Omg, Lucky!! I've been dying to visit Prague since I was 13! The architecture is amazing there! Such mystery.

Latest posts

Back