Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone realised that some of the deluxe samples we receive are half empty? 
Not half empty, but not 100% full. This happens all the time though, with glossybox etc too. It's because the packaging is bigger than the exact ml we recieve. Hope I wrote that correctly >.<

the spa berry samples from hair and body 2, plagentra white mark cream from global 12, nuganic sunblock....Maybe I'm just being silly, but when you squeeze the tube of a freshly opened product it should come out right away, but with these I noticed, there wasn't enough product inside, for that to happen. I would have to squeeze quite a lot before any product would come out... 

Has anybody tried this Grinif brand that is on sale on the memebox shop? It's kinda hard finding reviews for this stuff.. (new to memebox).

YAY bought the Brightening box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ($11,99)

"I'm selling some of my shoes on a Dutch online store and got a dutch email... pff I almost forgot how to write Dutch xD to many typos!"

edit . o wait let's turn my Memebox number into 62 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody tried this Grinif brand that is on sale on the memebox shop? It's kinda hard finding reviews for this stuff.. (new to memebox).
Never heard of it, I bought some though. I know the silk bb primer Grinif is in Superbox Pore care #2.

I bought the brightening box for $1.99 on my alternate account with points/coupon. So, um, good deal. I hope they don't cancel, lol. I've spent like $800 on Memeboxe since March, which is nothing compared to some of you, but still! I wanted a cheap box...  :wub:
I think you are good.

the spa berry samples from hair and body 2, plagentra white mark cream from global 12, nuganic sunblock....Maybe I'm just being silly, but when you squeeze the tube of a freshly opened product it should come out right away, but with these I noticed, there wasn't enough product inside, for that to happen. I would have to squeeze quite a lot before any product would come out... 
I can't attest to the other products, but give the Nuganic sunblock a few taps upside-down onto your palm w/ the cap on. Then open it and give it a LIGHT squeeze in the middle portion. The pressure will push out the sunblock. There's actually quite a bit in there, it's just that the packaging is oddly shaped so squeezing it like you would a normal tube doesn't work. I've been using my first Nuganic sunblock 4-5 days/week on my face (approx 1/4tsp each time) and it's lasted over a month. 

Okay, I don't know where to put this but I had to tell somebody!!

I used the KocoStar Foot Therapy masks!  I don't even know what box they were in >.<

But I used them the night of the 26th.

Today my skin is coming off in sheets!!  It's the grossest thing I've ever seen!!  It's just like the pictures you see.  Its horrifying!

But the skin underneath is soft and pink :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used the Purederm version of the foot masks on the 27th so maybe mine will start peeling tomorrow! My hubby tried to use them first, but they weren't big enough for his feet, lol.

Okay, I don't know where to put this but I had to tell somebody!!

I used the KocoStar Foot Therapy masks!  I don't even know what box they were in >.<

But I used them the night of the 26th.

Today my skin is coming off in sheets!!  It's the grossest thing I've ever seen!!  It's just like the pictures you see.  Its horrifying!

But the skin underneath is soft and pink :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
YES my skin is also falling off like that... I take tweezers to pull it off and hopefully it goes faster xD(almost done now) I have very pinky feet :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think its horrifying but also funny somehow xD

SO excited about the traveler's beauty box!! I got it along with the brightening box for the express shipping -- I hope it comes soon, it ships on August 12th and I'm moving to Korea on the 17th!! I would love to take whatever's in that box with me when I go - eeeeee *happy dance*  :smilehappyyes:  

I used mine last friday, and they started peeling yesterday. Hopefully they're done peeling soon, cause this is so disgusting xD
It's so disgusting!  I didnt even notice until I was wearing flip flops and one wasn't flopping right.  It felt like something had got caught between my foot and the flip flop.  So I lifted my foot out of my flipflop only to see a huge sheet of skin flapping in the breeze! SO gross!!!

Then I was horrifed because I'd been to the store and the post office all with those same flip flops on and I can only hope that no one ever looked at my feet. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
SO excited about the traveler's beauty box!! I got it along with the brightening box for the express shipping -- I hope it comes soon, it ships on August 12th and I'm moving to Korea on the 17th!! I would love to take whatever's in that box with me when I go - eeeeee *happy dance*  :smilehappyyes:  
I hope you get your stuff before you leave!! I want the brightening one sooooo bad, I'm trying to convince myself the 2 boxes I just ordered are enough though xD 

It's so disgusting!  I didnt even notice until I was wearing flip flops and one wasn't flopping right.  It felt like something had got caught between my foot and the flip flop.  So I lifted my foot out of my flipflop only to see a huge sheet of skin flapping in the breeze! SO gross!!!

Then I was horrifed because I'd been to the store and the post office all with those same flip flops on and I can only hope that no one ever looked at my feet. >.<
Oh my goodness! I will keep this in mind when I try out the one I ordered. It'll be closed-toe shoes for me!

You're not alone.. I went to the store to pick up my memebox #12 in sandals too... It's so gross that huge bits fall of at the same time.. Going to scrubb my feet in the morning again and hope it gets off the worst part of the dead skin thats left!

Latest posts

Back