Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was given great advice here for when your feet start peeling  ~  wear socks when you can and slather on oil and lotion.  Use a foot scrub daily (I did it twice a day)

My feet look like they are done peeling - they finally began on sunday night (8 days after treatment) and were really gross a couple of days ago.  They look really good now.

I think I have really tough feet - I go barefoot all the time when I can and I think I need another treatment to really get rid of some of the tough skin.

Today I've bought the brightening box and the travel kit box + the GRINIF Pink Powder and the TOSOWOONG Propolis Ampoule Bulk (100ml)

(changed to 63)

I'm really curious to the pink powder never tried something like that before :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and that ampoule how can I say no to that! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was given great advice here for when your feet start peeling  ~  wear socks when you can and slather on oil and lotion.  Use a foot scrub daily (I did it twice a day)

My feet look like they are done peeling - they finally began on sunday night (8 days after treatment) and were really gross a couple of days ago.  They look really good now.

I think I have really tough feet - I go barefoot all the time when I can and I think I need another treatment to really get rid of some of the tough skin.
If you really strip everything there is a chance you maybe get blisters :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My sister told me your feet are very sensitive after, so don't wear new shoes for a week or maybe 2.

Do you guys think I can use a foot peeling mask if my feet are like a little dry but not awful?
I used to have suuuuper bad dry skin that wouldn't come off no matter what I did. Then I bought a metal file and now they're not so bad, but they're not like newborn baby soft... 
What would happen if you used one of those masks on skin that was already soft??

Do you guys think I can use a foot peeling mask if my feet are like a little dry but not awful?

I used to have suuuuper bad dry skin that wouldn't come off no matter what I did. Then I bought a metal file and now they're not so bad, but they're not like newborn baby soft... 

What would happen if you used one of those masks on skin that was already soft??
It doesn't seem to peel off new, healthy skin for whatever reason. Maybe the first layer but nothing more. I had much more peeling on my dry zones (callouses on my toes & heels) than soft zones (arch), and no peeling whatsoever near my ankles even though I know the mask touched them. I'm not sure what it is that allows the peeling masks to do that, but it's worked for many people so far.

I think its funny how Memebox lists something 100% more expensive than its actual price and than ad's a sale price to it, but the "sale" price was the original price of it.... I just.. I don't understand.

2rwqr87.jpg

1z5i6ma.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I've bought the brightening box and the travel kit box + the GRINIF Pink Powder and the TOSOWOONG Propolis Ampoule Bulk (100ml)

(changed to 63)

I'm really curious to the pink powder never tried something like that before :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and that ampoule how can I say no to that! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would really like to know how the pink powder works for you! I almost got it myself!

I love some of these, I have decided I'm on a no buy for Memebox so, I can save up for a global bundle when it comes out.

I'm pretty sure they are (cross fingers) going to offer a six month global soon, since they are getting close to selling Memebox 16,

[They are selling 15 now]

When they get to 17, I think they will offer the (17,18,19- 3 month offer)

And the (17,18,19,20,21,22-6 month offer)

I'm only two months into my last six month boxes 11-16 and I'm already wanting to get the next six month one. I love knowing I will get 1 box a month no matter what. There is no way I could buy as many boxes as I want, this helps me stay sane around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I was wondering whether someone could help me? I just received the mask 3, and noticed that the pore syringe did not have any sheets included. How can I use it without? 

Hey guys, I was wondering whether someone could help me? I just received the mask 3, and noticed that the pore syringe did not have any sheets included. How can I use it without? 
Weird how it didn't come with the sheets.

I haven't tried the syringe mask but maybe what you could do:

with a rice paper:

Latest posts

Back