Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the brightening box for $1.99 on my alternate account with points/coupon. So, um, good deal. I hope they don't cancel, lol. I've spent like $800 on Memeboxe since March, which is nothing compared to some of you, but still! I wanted a cheap box...  :wub:

Any tracking e-mails for the Oriental Medicine box yet? It was suppose to ship yesterday per their e-mail.

I bought the brightening box for $1.99 on my alternate account with points/coupon. So, um, good deal. I hope they don't cancel, lol. I've spent like $800 on Memeboxe since March, which is nothing compared to some of you, but still! I wanted a cheap box...  :wub:
They won't cancel.

So does anyone know if the VIP coupons are single use?

the ones for 15% off $100 and $7 off shipping if you buy 2?

If it was any other combo, I'd probably go for it!

My hubby does like hair and body products, but he wouldn't use facial products on a regular basis, and he's picky about brands and scents!  It would probably be hilarious to watch him try to figure out what the products are/how to use them, though!  He cracks me up enough playing with my Clarisonic!

I tried to find Memebox for him #2 pics but cant find it anywhere

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back