Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@marjojojoleintje I'm so sorry to hear all the things that happened to you because of those lame dentists and ortodontists! It's horrible and I really hope you'll be getting better with every day HUG  :hugs3:

It makes me realize I shouldn't really complain as I don't really have this kind of major issues with my teeths...

I didn't think of taking anything for stress relief as these kinds of medicine are not too popular here and people rarely use them, I don't even have anything like that at home, apart from some herbal stuff. Maybe I'll try if I have to.

And coming back to the topic of Memeboxes: I just woke up to the sight of four of them near my bed (I just like to browse through them for a few days when they come) and can't decide what I should use today  :laughno:
Thank you <3 I'm glad my drama helped you a bit ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My pre-previous dentist started prescribed me these. First insurance paid them now I have to buy them myself (new rule 2014) they cost me 3 euros a pill

They are so worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also only get 2 for each "work"dental appointment because you can't have more at home or something. etc lots of rules :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We also have herbal stuff, like it but it only works for me to go to sleep

(never take it obviously xD last night 4am 

The GrinIf  special offers on memebox looks great! I just ordered the GrinIf Petit Hydro Cream.

thumbnail_grinif_petitcream2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a collagen product there as well, might be in the collagen box.

double post. opps

Has anyone tried the salt clay pack, removal cream or organic essence from Memebox 12?

Mine just arrived today. I'm mixed that it's so "hair" focused for a non-theme box. 

Has anyone tried the salt clay pack, removal cream or organic essence from Memebox 12?

Mine just arrived today. I'm mixed that it's so "hair" focused for a non-theme box.
I have and those are my 3 favorite things from the box...aside from the cute polish! The mask is very soothing, and the remover was very effective. I will have to use the essence a little longer to see what it will do for my hair, but it seems soft!

I do agree with you though...I am happy with the box, but I would have preferred another skincare product rather than 2 hair products!

I have and those are my 3 favorite things from the box...aside from the cute polish! The mask is very soothing, and the remover was very effective. I will have to use the essence a little longer to see what it will do for my hair, but it seems soft!

I do agree with you though...I am happy with the box, but I would have preferred another skincare product rather than 2 hair products!
I got a super bright royal blue color nailpolish. not really my thing sadly.. but that box amazing! haven't tried anything yet but looking I already know it's gonna be awesome! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just used the mask from 12. I love it. It's has a great, unique texture and felt really good. It ACTUALLY helped my pores look smaller, not like, super small, but a bit. Very little works on me for that, so it's amazing. I'm going to purchase a full-sized one asap!

The feel of the salt in it is amazing. Lightly exfoliating. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Perfect mask!

My first account (my affiliate account)

K-beauty wrap up 29 + 6,99 = $35,99 - 6 points (refund expired whamisa hand cream) - $15 trymemebox code = 14,99

My sisters account

Superfood 23 + 6,99 = 29,99 - $15 trymemebox code = 14,99

My mamas account

Nakedbox #20 23 + 6,99 = 29,99 - $15 trymemebox code = 14,99

(Gifting my sister the unnie cream and gift them probably more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really wanted that ampoule of naked 20!! (it's amazing!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You are a good shopper

My box just arrived today too, so I haven't tried anything yet.

But I am actually quite pleased to find so many "non skin cream" products in this box.

There are always so many face products in the Memeboxes, I will never be able to use them all.

So it's nice to have other body parts to focus on. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back