Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@marjojojoleintje I'm so sorry to hear all the things that happened to you because of those lame dentists and ortodontists! It's horrible and I really hope you'll be getting better with every day HUG  :hugs3:

It makes me realize I shouldn't really complain as I don't really have this kind of major issues with my teeths...

I didn't think of taking anything for stress relief as these kinds of medicine are not too popular here and people rarely use them, I don't even have anything like that at home, apart from some herbal stuff. Maybe I'll try if I have to.

And coming back to the topic of Memeboxes: I just woke up to the sight of four of them near my bed (I just like to browse through them for a few days when they come) and can't decide what I should use today  :laughno:

Memebox coupon codes -5$. Expires 7/31/2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
they looked like affiliate codes to my eyes tbh. I could be wrong but they are similiar to ones i have had in the past

Why they have removed? It was not the afilliate codes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're tied to two specific blogs, which state that they're for their readers. So yep, affiliate codes. 

Wow that My Cute Wishlist sold out fast. Was totally thinking about caving and getting that one. Guess my bank account is safe another day though haha. I've managed not to buy any Memeboxes for at least a week. Now that I have about 17 on the way, I'm kind of disgusted with myself and ready to take a break. That one almost reeled me back in though. A 2+1 color package that included purple and green would probably do it though.

but the last time i asked memebox, they said they don't provide affiliate coupons anymore...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked memebox about those codes and this is what they told me (so  the promo $5.00 off looks like it is just a promo code.  

Promo codes are what we give out to our Memebox reviewers different from affiliate.
However, starting from July we will be giving out promo codes to our affiliates also:) 
We will send out our newsletter regarding this no later than tomorrow:)

Also, those promo codes are not related to Affiliate commission.
Commission credit is when your readers come to our site using your actual referral link or banner:)

If you have any other questions, please contact us again!

I asked memebox about those codes and this is what they told me (so  the promo $5.00 off looks like it is just a promo code.  
Yep, I get that. But it doesn't matter if it's a code linked to commission or not. If it's a tracked code, meaning it was generated for a specific blogger, it's not allowed. 

Even if the code isn't benefiting the blogger right now, the fact that it's tracked means there's potential for benefits in the future. Memebox could suddenly decide to send more review boxes/points/whatever to bloggers who have more people using their code. 

Memebox's universal codes generally have actual words in them like 'TRYMEMEBOX,' whereas the affiliate codes are just strings of letters and numbers. 

Hopefully that makes sense to everyone! If not, let me know. 

Latest posts

Back