Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo jealous of everyone who's partying with their Memeboxes already (and happy for you too, of course)!! My Nakedbox 22 should be here tonight or tomorrow, and my Global 12 should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm thrilled that they'll be here several days before my beach vacation! The

hair removal cream
, if it works for me, should come in especially handy. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That product worked really well for me! I've never tried that type of product before, so I can't say whether it works any better than the typical drugstore version, but I was pleasantly surprised  by it!  It's kinda smelly, but from what I understand, this type of product generally doesn't smell good.

Not for me either, I have tones of make-up and never wear false lashes (and I'm quite sure they'll include those judging from the description).

My Global #12 is already in my hands and I'm really happy about it. The value seems really great and I can't wait to test all the products!
To me it just sounded like redoing the 10 minute box, which wasn't bad but I do already have.

haha!

I went back and looked at my shipping schedule. No Mas Memembox!!
I have 5 boxes already shipped
Office Essentials & NakedBox 23 - out for delivery today

Colorbox Blue, Scentbox Grapefruit & Global Box 9 - Box 9 should be here this week

Waiting to ship in July

Footcare 1

Oriental Medicine - s/b Express delivery

Milk - s/b Express delivery

Whole Grains  - s/b Express delivery

Aloe Vera

Free from Oil & Troubles #3

Cacao

Mask #4 & Herbal - s/b Express delivery

Bubble Pop

Fermented 2 & Pore #3 - s/b Express delivery

At Home

Detox

Pomegratate

Foot Care 2

August is much better with only 6 boxes and september only has one box

whew....

I'm waiting until the end of the week to see if there are any new boxes added that I like better, but I am seriously considering adding the Pomegranate and At Home Superboxes to my list!  I need to stop looking through the Memeshop to find items that "could be" included in a themed box...that always gets me!

haha!

Colorbox Blue, Scentbox Grapefruit & Global Box 9 - Box 9 should be here this week

Waiting to ship in July

Footcare 1

Aloe Vera

Cacao

Bubble Pop

At Home

Detox

Pomegratate

Foot Care 2

whew....
Lol we did have some overlap on our lists! And I would have gotten more that you did too but I had to prioritize.

haha!

Waiting to ship in July

Footcare 1

Aloe Vera

Cacao

Bubble Pop

At Home

Detox

Pomegratate

Foot Care 2

whew....
I ordered the same except for the Oriental Medicine, and The Aloe Vera :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back