Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@veritazy,@@Jane George, no worries ladies! Just a general reminder for now. There are always so many new members jumping into this thread too, so just kind of making sure we're all on the same page.

LOVE seeing spoilers (being the incredibly impatient person that I am!), but I have to make sure they're posted correctly/in the right area. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I have my Scent bundle too! So happy and excited about everything! It's a Memebox party day - 3 scent boxes and Global #12, can't wait to try all the goodies  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It definately makes me happier after a slightly traumatic visit to the dentist's 2 hours ago...

@@marjojojoleintje

I have a ton of memeboxes for July coming!!

Shipping Out soon

This week ~ Footcare 1, Oriental Medicine, Milk & Whole Grains

Next week ~ Aloe Vera

Expected Arrivals

today: Office Essentials & NakedBox 23 (hopefully)

sometime this week - Global Box 9

Next week ~ Footcare 1,Oriental Medicine, Milk & Whole Grains

and that is only for the first 2 weeks of July ~ I have more for the rest of the month too!

I have my Scent bundle too! So happy and excited about everything! It's a Memebox party day - 3 scent boxes and Global #12, can't wait to try all the goodies  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It definately makes me happier after a slightly traumatic visit to the dentist's 2 hours ago...
My back crown popped out an hour ago. I have to go to the dentist to have it put back in :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IT'S SO HOT I WANT THE SUMMER BOX NOW

It's going to hit 40C/100F today, PLUS thunderstorms... I'm actually going to melt from the humidity. Why oh why couldn't they have shipped the summer box earlier?

My back crown popped out an hour ago. I have to go to the dentist to have it put back in :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I really hate going to the dentist's, I'm just so afraid! Not very nice childhood experiences left their mark I suppose... Dentist care was not fantastic here when I was a kid. Now I don't visit as often as I should because I'm scared AND because it's really expensive which of course is not a good idea because then, there are more things that need being taken care of. I think I might have finally found a doctor who I trust so I've been a good girl and kept working on my teeth for the last 2 months. More to come of course.

Soooo jealous of everyone who's partying with their Memeboxes already (and happy for you too, of course)!! My Nakedbox 22 should be here tonight or tomorrow, and my Global 12 should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm thrilled that they'll be here several days before my beach vacation! The

hair removal cream
, if it works for me, should come in especially handy. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back