Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadly cant look until edward is in bed as i do video reviews first. also wondering if 12 and my color box will arrive today as well as another non beauty box. if so i will be busy lol
Mine #12 should be here today as well. I'll start unpacking as soon as they arrive, I think I couldn't wait any longer. Wish you lots of patience then LOL And a very nice evening with your boxes - hope your boy will get to sleep early  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine #12 should be here today as well. I'll start unpacking as soon as they arrive, I think I couldn't wait any longer. Wish you lots of patience then LOL And a very nice evening with your boxes - hope your boy will get to sleep early  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
normal goes down at 5/6pm but been waking soon after atm as been ill. hopefully will sleep through tonight though

Ahh, can't wait to see spoilers for scentboxes, since many of you are getting yours today! Mine are two states away, so I will probably get them on Tuesday, but it's nice to prepare myself mentally for the excitement :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ahh, can't wait to see spoilers for scentboxes, since many of you are getting yours today! Mine are two states away, so I will probably get them on Tuesday, but it's nice to prepare myself mentally for the excitement :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i'm just happy mine went dhl... cant wait to have it in my hands

As far as I know there are already spoilers on instagram but I haven't checked as I want a surprise  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Global box #12 should be here today (yay!), but my Blue Colorbox is still in 'pre-shipment' status..whatever that means. Hoping maybe it magically updates today & shows some sort of movement! 

Also just realized I have no boxes shipping until July 24th after these get here.. that feels so far away!

As far as I know there are already spoilers on instagram but I haven't checked as I want a surprise  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you! I didn't even think about checking IG. So happy now that I've seen the spoilers, everything looks great, especially the rose box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you! I didn't even think about checking IG. So happy now that I've seen the spoilers, everything looks great, especially the rose box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You're welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've seen so comments on how great the rose one actually is and now I'm super excited for all of them!  :lol:

rose was the one i desperately wanted so can't wait. I wouldn't mind receiving 12, orange and my scentboxes today. also got nerdblock horror i hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching the Korean beauty show, Get It Beauty, and noticed that a lot of Memebox's box ideas have been talked about on the show. The show give lots of tips on skincare and makeup that's trending in Korea. You guys should watch when you have time -- it's interesting!
I posted a link a while back about it, I love the show! I've been watching it since the launch of memebox and I love it! Find the skin care routine with ancient Korean remedies is so cool and the doctor is cute lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I posted a link a while back about it, I love the show! I've been watching it since the launch of memebox and I love it! Find the skin care routine with ancient Korean remedies is so cool and the doctor is cute lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I loved the 1st season as my fav model was Eugene. That show introduced me to Innisfree back in 2010-2011(?). Just realised this is awhile ago...

Latest posts

Back