Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little late, but I've been loving the Gangnam Style box! The Grinif Skin repair BB Cream is amazzzzingggg! I've been fighting my acne scars for awhile now, and this in combo with my skincare seems to be finally working. The coverage is pretty good for a bb cream, and the plus side is that I don't even break out.  Cover it with a light powder and I last throughout the day. Pretty good for the other bb creams I've ever tried.

I haven't tested out all the other products yet but the eyebrow pencil is nice as well : o

A little late, but I've been loving the Gangnam Style box! The Grinif Skin repair BB Cream is amazzzzingggg! I've been fighting my acne scars for awhile now, and this in combo with my skincare seems to be finally working. The coverage is pretty good for a bb cream, and the plus side is that I don't even break out.  Cover it with a light powder and I last throughout the day. Pretty good for the other bb creams I've ever tried.

I haven't tested out all the other products yet but the eyebrow pencil is nice as well : o
I wish they would restock it

so.. for the Memebox Special #21 Hair & Body 3, do you think they will include the Italy towel (that is the green towel shown in the pic) and the other items, such as the body wash and that brush thing?

I put the pic in a spoiler cause it is HUGE

memebox_hairandbody3_f-3.jpg

I am tempted to get this one, just because it is really a spa box - Korean Spa style! (#JJIMJILBANG)- and I read up on what that was - and I am very interested now!!

http://blog.korea.net/?p=20198

Those spas look amazing! I want to go to Korea now for a vacation!

so.. for the Memebox Special #21 Hair & Body 3, do you think they will include the Italy towel (that is the green towel shown in the pic) and the other items, such as the body wash and that brush thing?I put the pic in a spoiler cause it is HUGE

memebox_hairandbody3_f-3.jpg
I am tempted to get this one, just because it is really a spa box - Korean Spa style! (#JJIMJILBANG)- and I read up on what that was - and I am very interested now!!http://blog.korea.net/?p=20198Those spas look amazing! I want to go to Korea now for a vacation!
So do I!

I know both Etude House and Lioele have very princessy packaging. I'm not recalling other brands at the moment, but I'm sure Memebox knows of a lot of brands that we don't. Holika Holika has a witchy theme and some of their skincare products come in bottles that look like potion bottles. Baviphat currently has a few new products that come in little apple shaped bottles, which would work well with a Snow White theme. Majolica Majorca (although this is a Japanese brand) has circus themed products.

I do apologize, but I cannot recall which tattoo/stickers you are referring to. Which ones were they again?
I have now the TonyMoly Apple handcream on my shelve-sink-thing in my bedroom and that one really looks like the apple from snow white!! and also lovely product inside:D

I think that would be a lovely theme with those products :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WE WON!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> OMG those last minutes of the game, sitting there in my orange shirt, I almost started crying but didn't want to loose hope (always staying positive)... but then that amazing shot of Sneijder!! moments later the beautiful timing and place of Robben and the perfect winning goal of Huntelaar.

I'm so proud!!! (didn't made my orange cheesecake for nothing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

(ps I'm sorry for the Mexico supporters I know how It almost felt!

I think I'm gonna buy a memebox!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
WE WON!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> OMG those last minutes of the game, sitting there in my orange shirt, I almost started crying but didn't want to loose hope (always staying positive)... but then that amazing shot of Sneijder!! moments later the beautiful timing and place of Robben and the perfect winning goal of Huntelaar.

I'm so proud!!! (didn't made my orange cheesecake for nothing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

(ps I'm sorry for the Mexico supporters I know how It almost felt!

I think I'm gonna buy a memebox!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You had to say cheesecake, lol.

@@biancardi haha..like MissJexie pointed out, the recent boxes have not been exactly like what they showed in the pic icons. I think those are purely for illustration purposes only now. 
But jjimjibangs are fun!! I went to Szachenyi last year and it was terrific. I need sauna/ steam room soon...

any excuse works now? hehe

i just dropped my cookie... I need a box!!

This is a legitimate excuse!! lol

we haven't won the World Cup in a while!!!

Anyway at least we still have Latin American countries playing lol
Team Brazil!

Although they haven't been playing as well at they normally do. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: apparently quotes are working oddly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching the Korean beauty show, Get It Beauty, and noticed that a lot of Memebox's box ideas have been talked about on the show. The show give lots of tips on skincare and makeup that's trending in Korea. You guys should watch when you have time -- it's interesting!

Latest posts

Back