Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes maybe, but its an affiliate code...It says " affiliate discount"

30agtbb.jpg
bump

Yes maybe, but its an affiliate code...It says " affiliate discount"

30agtbb.jpg
What box did you purchase?  Because some of the boxes are $3.00 affiliate discounts on top of everything else. 

Did you click on an affiliate link to purchase your box?  I know that the $3.00 discount is only on selected boxes - if you tell me which one you purchased, I can tell you if that is the case.

when I used the $15.00 code, it didn't tell me that because I didn't purchase any of the $3.00 discounted boxes.

What box did you purchase?  Because some of the boxes are $3.00 affiliate discounts on top of everything else. 

Did you click on an affiliate link to purchase your box?  I know that the $3.00 discount is only on selected boxes - if you tell me which one you purchased, I can tell you if that is the case.

when I used the $15.00 code, it didn't tell me that because I didn't purchase any of the $3.00 discounted boxes.
That's for the collagen box. Its full price. I never clicked on any affiliate links either. When I removed the code that 3$ went away. Also some few were talking about it on Memebox's facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's for the collagen box. Its full price. I never clicked on any affiliate links either. When I removed the code that 3$ went away. Also some few were talking about it on Memebox's facebook page.
The collagen box is one with the $3.00 discount.   You would see it full price, but then the discount appears in the total as an affiliate discount of $3.00.   

That is for that box.  The $15.00 code is not an affiliate code because I never saw that.  I think Memebox is having issues again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The collagen box is one with the $3.00 discount.   You would see it full price, but then the discount appears in the total as an affiliate discount of $3.00.   

That is for that box.  The $15.00 code is not an affiliate code because I never saw that.  I think Memebox is having issues again.
Oh ok, good to know! thnxs - I think I got confused when I saw the "affiliate" on there, and than someone talking about it on Memebox.

All I know is that the TryMemebox is not an affiliate code but you CAN get an affiliate code discount of $3 of the Collagen box.  I'm debating getting it because $3 off is $3 more to spend on Honey Box #2 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am trying so hard NOT to buy it.  It's sitting in my cart with the Trymemebox and $3 off....  Soooo... hard to resist...

I can't lie though.  I'm secretly hoping they'll either restock the honeybox or make a new one so I can use the TryMemebox code on it instead.  It doesnt expire until july 7th so I got time... >.<

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm addicted to Memeboxes...

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be buying any new boxes for a while...my computer is starting to break down and I'll need to replace it soon. /sigh/

BUT.

IF. If they release a witch or princess themed box, I will have to surrender.

/hinthinttothememeboxforumstalkers/

Latest posts

Back