Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@marjojojoleintje lol you are too free, hun! thanks for compiling tho...i never have the cash even if i wanted it.

also i realized #12 and colorbox have nail polish in them. i don't need anymore of that memebox lol. i need one good box to make me happy...but monday is still a long way to go..

So I just wasted some of my time to figure out how much these Best of Memeshop skin care boxes really are worth!

The Best of Memeshop Skin Care No. 2 + Free Full-Size O&Soap Berry

$16 = 1. O'SUM Aloe Vera Soothing Mist 80ml
$11 = 2. RECIPE BY NATURE Spray Water Essence 140ml
$13 = 3. GRAND PLAN Natrual Cocoon Peeling Silk Balls 3 packs
$28 = 4. WONDERUCI Real Cacao Brightening Mask 100g
$15 = 5. LJK Tea Tree Mask x5
$26 = 6. DR's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 15ml

Free
$6,50 7. O&SOAPBERRY Bubble Cleanser 100ml

subtotal = $109
They say from $100: special price $90
so you have $19 discount instead of $10
This deal is okay, but is it really worth it? that's up to you.

The Best of Memeshop Skin Care No. 2 + Free Full-Size O&Soap Berry
$19 = 1. RECIPE BY NATURE Green Tea Cleansing Oil 200ml
$18 = 2. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Aqua Gel Mist 140ml
$17 = 3. WONDERUCI Light Light Eye Balm 20g
$15 = 4. DK Sprout Refine Intensive Essence 30ml
$18 = 5. DK Sprout Refine Intensive Serum 75ml
$18 = 6. VELIEVE White Clay Mask 150ml
$25 = 7. YESOOLING Mandarin Energy Facial Oil 35ml

Free
8. O&SOAPBERRY Bubble Cleanser 100ml

subtotal = $130
They say from $150: special price $135
That's not a deal, that's like an anti-deal, you need to pay $5 more!!
Don't buy!!

Enjoy shopping <3
yeah, when I saw those products and the price value, I thought they are charging about 20.00 per product on average.  No WAY.

@@marjojojoleintje lol you are too free, hun! thanks for compiling tho...i never have the cash even if i wanted it.

also i realized #12 and colorbox have nail polish in them. i don't need anymore of that memebox lol. i need one good box to make me happy...but monday is still a long way to go..
I rather buy these products separately and I don't want to spend my money on that! I already have the half of it + 4 bottles of waterspray essence from recipe by nature XD so no this is not a good deal..

I'm gonna wait for the special "special"boxes like that Honey box! omg that one is amazing and honest :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

such rare occasion when one wants the weekend to go away and monday to come faster hahaha
cause hubby works 4 on 4 off tbh the days mean very little in this house. Wondering if mine might come today as don't think post has come yet i think

Last edited by a moderator:
I want that honey box like nothing else, so I keep checking too. I've actually started purchasing the honey products from the box (I have 2 so far), and well as, some other Korean honey products (I think I have 8 different samples/products headed my way). I'm making me own honey box. It sort of makes me feel better.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gah! There are 2 value boxes left with the snail 2/mask 4. I keep going back and forth between that and global 15. I haven't done a global box yet, which kind of makes me think that, but snails! Decisions are tough.

I want that honey box like nothing else, so I keep checking too. I've actually started purchasing the honey products from the box (I have 2 so far), and well as, some other Korean honey products (I think I have 8 different samples/products headed my way). I'm making me own honey box. It sort of makes me feel better.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gah! There are 2 value boxes left with the snail 2/mask 4. I keep going back and forth between that and global 15. I haven't done a global box yet, which kind of makes me think that, but snails! Decisions are tough.
YES! I want the Honey box as well! I missed out on the first one.

Latest posts

Back