Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you ladies think of Nakedbox #20? I've been debating weather or not to get it.

The LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 15ml is amazing!! me, my mom and FATHER just tried it and we all love it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
The unnie cream is nice too and the rest will be also! no doubt those :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's a good box (also thinking of getting it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
The LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 15ml is amazing!! me, my mom and FATHER just tried it and we all love it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The unnie cream is nice too and the rest will be also! no doubt those :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's a good box (also thinking of getting it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The only thing holding me back is the BB cream... I tried to do a search for a decent swatch, and no luck, and there all sample sizes except for the Unnie cream....

I also wish they'd bring back any of the boxes that had the Recipe Slowganic Cleansers! Maybe it's just because I'm obsessed with marshmallows and anything with a green tea scent, but I'm dying to try this stuff in any of the "flavors".

@@Paulina PS you are right - last week, I had a box ship out on friday and I didn't get tracking updates in my account until monday.

just so impatient!! 
Me too, I'm getting the bundle and these are some of my most anticipated boxes!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My Global #12 has landed in my country today so I hope to get it Monday/Tuesday. And then the scent boxes later in the week, hopefully!

Me too, I'm getting the bundle and these are some of my most anticipated boxes!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My Global #12 has landed in my country today so I hope to get it Monday/Tuesday. And then the scent boxes later in the week, hopefully!
i hope they all come together to my doorstep on monday!! thats 5 boxes omg~  :smilehappyyes:

i don't have a practical lesson so I can stay in all morning and wait for mr postman.

thumbnail_candykitedition.jpg
I wonder if they will ever put this in a memebox, because I really want to purchase it.

I didn't know that 15$ discount code was an affiliate code..Whoever's code that is, is making a lot of money

Latest posts

Back