Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be buying any new boxes for a while...my computer is starting to break down and I'll need to replace it soon. /sigh/

BUT.

IF. If they release a witch or princess themed box, I will have to surrender.

/hinthinttothememeboxforumstalkers/
sorry to get you on this forum but do you still want those tattoos/stickers

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be buying any new boxes for a while...my computer is starting to break down and I'll need to replace it soon. /sigh/

BUT.

a Princess or Witch box :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Would be incredible!

BUT.

They need to make BOTH of these immediately! LOL

BUT.

What kind of products would you imagine to be in there then?

So I had a dream that I was browsing the Memebox website and though there weren't any new boxes, I clicked on the Value Sets link and found a set halfway down the page -- two Superboxes (or themed Memeboxes), completely new, free express shipping. For the life of me I can't remember what the two of them were, but they weren't anything I was super interested in buying in my dream so they must not have been any branded boxes or skin-care heavy boxes. In my dream my first instinct upon seeing this value set was to tell you all about the random Memebox glitch that could be used to get first dibs on these two new boxes!

Memebox is drilling into my subconscious. I'm looking at Memeboxes when I'm not even awake!

@@Bunbunny - lol.  I guess I still have a ways to go, as I haven't dreamt of memeboxes yet!!

In other news, my Office Essentials box should be in my hands tomorrow (probably late afternoon, because my PO delivers very late in the day to my place)

This is one box that I am not excited about getting, now that I know that the Secret Key mist was left out.   Hopefully, I will feel better about it once I have it in my hands.

I want my Color & Scentbox to get here - now those I am excited about!!

@@Bunbunny - lol.  I guess I still have a ways to go, as I haven't dreamt of memeboxes yet!!

In other news, my Office Essentials box should be in my hands tomorrow (probably late afternoon, because my PO delivers very late in the day to my place)

This is one box that I am not excited about getting, now that I know that the Secret Key mist was left out.   Hopefully, I will feel better about it once I have it in my hands.

I want my Color & Scentbox to get here - now those I am excited about!!
i preferred mine to h and b 2 tbh. i will use all items too.

The wait is killing me, and my first box doesn't even ship until the beginning of August! This was a bad idea for an impatient person. LoL

What kind of products would you imagine to be in there then?
I know both Etude House and Lioele have very princessy packaging. I'm not recalling other brands at the moment, but I'm sure Memebox knows of a lot of brands that we don't. Holika Holika has a witchy theme and some of their skincare products come in bottles that look like potion bottles. Baviphat currently has a few new products that come in little apple shaped bottles, which would work well with a Snow White theme. Majolica Majorca (although this is a Japanese brand) has circus themed products.

sorry to get you on this forum but do you still want those tattoos/stickers
I do apologize, but I cannot recall which tattoo/stickers you are referring to. Which ones were they again?

The wait is killing me, and my first box doesn't even ship until the beginning of August! This was a bad idea for an impatient person. LoL
oh I hear ya!!  I actually purchased my 2nd box because the 1st box I ordered wasn't shipping for a month!!  And it explains why I went memecrazy and have 20+ boxes coming my way in July & August!! lol

I know both Etude House and Lioele have very princessy packaging. I'm not recalling other brands at the moment, but I'm sure Memebox knows of a lot of brands that we don't. Holika Holika has a witchy theme and some of their skincare products come in bottles that look like potion bottles. Baviphat currently has a few new products that come in little apple shaped bottles, which would work well with a Snow White theme. Majolica Majorca (although this is a Japanese brand) has circus themed products.

I do apologize, but I cannot recall which tattoo/stickers you are referring to. Which ones were they?
They were from my lootcrate markiplier i think. i think it was you or am i going mad?

Latest posts

Back