Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they've finally told us how the VIP thing works!!!

for you to qualify for VIP status:

you need to purchase 5 or more boxes within a span of 3 months prior to the current month!!! the VIP status is renewed each month!!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks I wonder if they will count bundles?

I'm going to email and ask, and find out if they consider me a VIP or not.

According to this I should be, buy I'm not getting any emails about VIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
9sdjsi.jpg
feel free to use it LOL
AHAHAHHA ohhhh my god I just laughed so hard I woke up my fiance! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I TOTALLY didn't expect that LMAO

Hello,

I am new to Memebox!

Since memebox doesn't ship to my country (they said they are working on it though), I plan to get it through a freight forwarder.

So can anyone please tell me the size and approximate weight of it? I intend to get either the Smile Care (more likely) or the skin care box to try out. 

Hello,

I am new to Memebox!

Since memebox doesn't ship to my country (they said they are working on it though), I plan to get it through a freight forwarder.

So can anyone please tell me the size and approximate weight of it? I intend to get either the Smile Care (more likely) or the skin care box to try out. 
they all vary..i think you have to ask memebox~

gosh i miss few pages while asleep. this thread fliessss

also some skincare value pack is out for VIPs. 

and they are blood quenchingly expensive. 

Hello,

I am new to Memebox!

I just got the hair and body #2 box which seems like it's probably pretty heavy.  It weighs 30oz.

The size changes.  If you get one box in a shipment it comes in a bag. It is about 10"L x10"W x4"H

If you get two boxes in a shipment (two boxes shipping at the same time), it comes in a box that is: 9"L x 9"W x6"H

Thats in inches.  Hope that helps! 

Just woken up looked at my emails went no not buying come In here before work and wow . Decoded not buying boxes before even seeing the prices . Goes off to see how much on VIP and works out non VIP price . Ouch

I have most of the products already and already bought the Tosowoong package this month so can't afford another high price package. I am wondering if the wrap up will be mostly repeats too.

So I just wasted some of my time to figure out how much these Best of Memeshop skin care boxes really are worth!

The Best of Memeshop Skin Care No. 2 + Free Full-Size O&Soap Berry

$16 = 1. O'SUM Aloe Vera Soothing Mist 80ml
$11 = 2. RECIPE BY NATURE Spray Water Essence 140ml
$13 = 3. GRAND PLAN Natrual Cocoon Peeling Silk Balls 3 packs
$28 = 4. WONDERUCI Real Cacao Brightening Mask 100g
$15 = 5. LJK Tea Tree Mask x5
$26 = 6. DR's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 15ml

Free
$6,50 7. O&SOAPBERRY Bubble Cleanser 100ml

subtotal = $109
They say from $100: special price $90
so you have $19 discount instead of $10
This deal is okay, but is it really worth it? that's up to you.

The Best of Memeshop Skin Care No. 2 + Free Full-Size O&Soap Berry
$19 = 1. RECIPE BY NATURE Green Tea Cleansing Oil 200ml
$18 = 2. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Aqua Gel Mist 140ml
$17 = 3. WONDERUCI Light Light Eye Balm 20g
$15 = 4. DK Sprout Refine Intensive Essence 30ml
$18 = 5. DK Sprout Refine Intensive Serum 75ml
$18 = 6. VELIEVE White Clay Mask 150ml
$25 = 7. YESOOLING Mandarin Energy Facial Oil 35ml

Free
8. O&SOAPBERRY Bubble Cleanser 100ml

subtotal = $130
They say from $150: special price $135
That's not a deal, that's like an anti-deal, you need to pay $5 more!!
Don't buy!!

Enjoy shopping <3

Latest posts

Back