Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully, there are only 1 or 2 products in each box that appeal to me, and I feel like with the crazy number of boxes I'll receive in the next 2 months, I'll probably end up getting those items anyway...soooo its a pass for once this week!

Now, just restock some of the boxes I'm lusting over if you want more of my $$$$ hahaha!

I will be super sad if its not in that box!
me too....I mean, it is a perfect fit. But memebox works weird - like that green tea cleansing oil - they had that on SALE for a couple of weeks, knowing it was a spoiler for the Green Tea box!! And I bet that is what happened - it sold out at that time

The cacao mask is the only "chocolate" thing in their shop right now, so I do hope it is in there...

9sdjsi.jpg
feel free to use it LOL

no, we aren't going to look like that, because we have a ton of great skin care products and facial masks!! lolOur significant others might look like that, however!! haha
If we have one, lol.

It takes a unique and special snowflake of a person to deal with my oddness.

At least I supposedly don't look my age :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back