Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, yeah don't look at me for help either because I want pretty much all of them.

Speaking of which, we are still in desperate need of color box spoilers.
I think someone here did get the Orange box, because I saw some items from the Orange box in the memebox swap thread.

we are long lost sistas!! i could have written that post :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah I made my dad almost choke laughing because of what I told him one day.

I am an only child whose parents split up and neither of them had more kids.

"Dad, I'm like Highlander... There can be only one."

Oh, my wishlist is at least 14 boxes long! I have a lot of missed boxes to make up for! Most are probably lost causes, but ya never know...and I'm a persistant little beeyotch!

Lucky ducky @@Deareux! Memebox started following me on Instagram and I was hoping I'd receive an email from them asking if i wanted to review a box. Sadly, no email, and now I'm buying them all up!

Well ladies, I think I'm going to remove my Keyskin eye gel patches and call it a night! If I should happen to wake up around 5 or 6, I'll probably check my phone to see if there's anything new, and then go right back to sleep for another hour or two. Yeah, its like OCD!

Have a good night!

Very true.

I've even been toying with the idea of starting my own blog.
It is actually a lot of fun.  I started mine last august or september and it does take a lot more work than I thought it would - because I am anal and have to post descriptions and links to the product...

July & August will be a LOT more work.  Usually, I just have sneak peaks for a few boxes, and then my unboxings of my normal boxes.  On occasion, I will blog on other stuff - eco friendly products and other makeup products.  But memebox is more difficult for me, because of the research I try to put into my blog - looking up the products (and it is tough - many times I find the item on a korean website with no translation!!) and getting the lowdown on the product.

But I still enjoy it.  The spoilers help me, because I can actually research the items ahead of time, get a draft written with the descriptions and product links and then when I get the box, I take pictures, try out the products and give my opinion on them.

that has helped.

I managed to snatch a K-Beauty Wrap Box with a reduced price last evening and with the code it cost me $15. However, I think it's very unfair they didn't prolong the sale when we could only buy seperate boxes for 1 or 2 hours. It's not our fault they keep on getting errors on their page these days.

As to new boxes - they're definately out of my price range and I'm not even going to think about them. I don't believe they'll sell them for this kind of price.

My Global #12 had had status about leaving the international post since Tuesday but it still doesn't show up as Incheon  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope it's just some tracking mistake and it didn't get lost or anything...

It is actually a lot of fun. I started mine last august or september and it does take a lot more work than I thought it would - because I am anal and have to post descriptions and links to the product...

July & August will be a LOT more work. Usually, I just have sneak peaks for a few boxes, and then my unboxings of my normal boxes. On occasion, I will blog on other stuff - eco friendly products and other makeup products. But memebox is more difficult for me, because of the research I try to put into my blog - looking up the products (and it is tough - many times I find the item on a korean website with no translation!!) and getting the lowdown on the product.

But I still enjoy it. The spoilers help me, because I can actually research the items ahead of time, get a draft written with the descriptions and product links and then when I get the box, I take pictures, try out the products and give my opinion on them.

that has helped.
What helps me is that I can read Hangul. A surprising amount of words of the ad will be English words spelled in Hangul. Especially helps when buying bb or cc creams, I have learned that even with my dry skin... Chok chok (or 촉촉) is not something I want it to say. That's what that awful cc cushion from superbox 2 had in the name, it was not dewy... that stuff made my face as greasy as a frying pan.
ETA: don't get me wrong, I can sound out the words but I do not know Korean. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
they've finally told us how the VIP thing works!!!

for you to qualify for VIP status:

you need to purchase 5 or more boxes within a span of 3 months prior to the current month!!! the VIP status is renewed each month!!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
well, that isn't too bad - just 2 boxes per month, based on that calculation!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back