Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memeboxkiip doesn't work for me though. Sad you guys missed the offers, thats really bad from Memebox's side, because it's not our fault their shipping was fkd up all day :/

Just want to reccomend Innisfree's Jeju volcanic clay mask for those whos in need of a good clay mask. It def makes my skin clearer. And I've had a single thub for 1 year!! I use it once a week cause I have dry skin so can't use it twice as you would if you had oily skin. It's super cheap and I really would repurchase anyday ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just want to reccomend Innisfree's Jeju volcanic clay mask for those whos in need of a good clay mask. It def makes my skin clearer. And I've had a single thub for 1 year!! I use it once a week cause I have dry skin so can't use it twice as you would if you had oily skin. It's super cheap and I really would repurchase anyday ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
where did you purchase yours from??

@@Theblondeangel I love that too!! They have 2 versions of it now. One upgraded version which is a few bucks more. You re right its totally worth it. I want a good clay mask from a the next memeboxes since its summer...oilier days ahead!

whats the difference between the two??
the 'super' one has cooling effect and small exfoliating granules while the 'original' one doesn't. but I love the ori btr because I exfoliate with other means anyways... don't want to overuse and get dry patches.

man...I wonder how that 

claypatra in #12 will be like.

i managed to snatch it while it was still $23 and the error was fixed.

i honestly dont think they will refund you $6 to be honest.

but ugh it's disgusting if memebox really had the error on purpose.
I don't think it was on purpose because it was not just the new boxes that had the problem.  I tried to get the aloe vera box into my cart and it was just a blank page.  That was with just the box and with it as part of a value pack.  I can't see them wanting to lose out on sales, either. 

I think they are working on their website (and it looks like they're doing it production! Ack!)

Also, I'm guessing they had a set number for VIP sales.  If they had actually sold out all their boxes to VIPs, how furious would the non-vip people be to see that they *could* have had a new box but they aren't special so they don't get one.  That's why they all restocked at 12 (or whenever it ended up happening)

But yesterday when this happened it was with accidentally free shipping  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Whoops!

I would email them about the $6.  It's entirely possible they'll refund you with some Memepoints.  And 6 memepoints seems to be their "go-to" number for issues.

I don't think it was on purpose because it was not just the new boxes that had the problem.  I tried to get the aloe vera box into my cart and it was just a blank page.  That was with just the box and with it as part of a value pack.  I can't see them wanting to lose out on sales, either. 

I think they are working on their website (and it looks like they're doing it production! Ack!)

Also, I'm guessing they had a set number for VIP sales.  If they had actually sold out all their boxes to VIPs, how furious would the non-vip people be to see that they *could* have had a new box but they aren't special so they don't get one.  That's why they all restocked at 12 (or whenever it ended up happening)

But yesterday when this happened it was with accidentally free shipping  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Whoops!

I would email them about the $6.  It's entirely possible they'll refund you with some Memepoints.  And 6 memepoints seems to be their "go-to" number for issues.
I think it's smart from memebox to have a few for the vips and a lot for the nonvips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gonna ask about the $6 too tomorrow! (my tomorrow) so confusing.. I just missed uit in winthin a minute... I have no clue when it end (here with my Dutch clock xD)

PS goodnight :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back