Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got h+b3 + superfood, but k wrap us which I reaaaally wanted still doesnt work. maybe they finally working on it now, since the other two are working!!

Did you all try to clicked continue to payment already.. because before add to cart you have to select shipping (6,99) and then it adds it to your card.. then in that shipping part you enter you country etc and with the new settings you given the option 0,0 shipping ( because you already said 6,99 before adding to cart.. so click continue 

so the error later on when you already added to basket with the option 6,99 shipping.. the unnecessary 0,0 shipping cost option is just gone

you can click all the way to when you are in paypal ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you all try to clicked continue to payment already.. because before add to cart you have to select shipping (6,99) and then it adds it to your card.. then in that shipping part you enter you country etc and with the new settings you given the option 0,0 shipping ( because you already said 6,99 before adding to cart.. so click continue 

so the error later on when you already added to basket with the option 6,99 shipping.. the unnecessary 0,0 shipping cost option is just gone

you can click all the way to when you are in paypal ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yea... it does not work.

I got the 2 new boxes no problem at 9am gmt . But I see many online are having issues buying them now is there a glitch or something

Not bothering with hair and body3

I have a question; apologies if it's been asked/answered a trillion times already: what happens after a box gets to Incheon? Are there any more shipping updates after that, usually?

I have a question; apologies if it's been asked/answered a trillion times already: what happens after a box gets to Incheon? Are there any more shipping updates after that, usually?
This is what i always get for example: 

09:45 09-Apr-2014 Departure from outward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE  Dispatch number : ..

15:00 09-Apr-2014 INCHEON   

11:26 17-Apr-2014 Arrival at inward office of exchange NLAMSA   

01:09 18-Apr-2014 Departure from inward office of exchange NLAMSA  

13:58 18-Apr-2014 Delivery complete 157648 Recipient : () Result : Delivery complete

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back