Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone buy the bundles?
I bought the super food and hair & body 3 bundle. So much for waiting formy brightening box to come. I loved my hair and body box 1 so I bought this plus $3 off for each box and promo code for $15. I was going to buy it with the k beauty wrap bundle but was too hesitant coz I already ordered the k style box. Then, it sold out. Maybe it's a good thing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shipping is still being a pain in the butt for me and I can't checkout. Even though hair and body #2 wasn't as good as the first one, I have high hopes that I will find a conditioner in a future hair and body box that compares to my cherry blossom one from the first box.

Now if only Memebox would fix their shipping/site/checkout issues!

i got so frustrated with h and b that i bought smile instead. Plus h and b 2 was a bit meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to buy 2 boxes the older one and the new one, system works correctly. If you want to buy something "old" there is no problem either. But we want to buy new stuff! Grr....

Only super food box & H&B 3  let me check out, but the wrap up still has that error

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back