Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup as I heard @@veritazy say - shipping only works if you add a bundle to your cart, single boxes wont work.

I don't know if this is heresy but the K-Beauty Wrap-up box and the K-Style Cosmetics boxes seem really...the same?  If I am already getting K-Style do I need to get K-Beauty?  I mean, the insane collector in me is screaming yes that I want both but...my brain is saying that they are really similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this is heresy but the K-Beauty Wrap-up box and the K-Style Cosmetics boxes seem really...the same?  If I am already getting K-Style do I need to get K-Beauty?  I mean, the insane collector in me is screaming yes that I want both but...my brain is saying that they are really similar.
It sounds like the wrap up box might have more face creams and hair/body treatments while the K-Style might be more makeup? Of course, with Memebox "cosmetics" could mean anything that you put on your face, not just makeup so who knows. To me, the K-Beauty box sounds like any one of the numbered global edition boxes. Isn't sending out a mix of all the best Korean products the whole point of those?

I didn't want to buy a bundle, but I am afraid that they won't fix the problem and the VIP offer will end. Anyway they cannot fix it for few hours? It is midnight on Korea, so maybe that is the reason.

I didn't want to buy a bundle, but I am afraid that they won't fix the problem and the VIP offer will end. Anyway they cannot fix it for few hours? It is midnight on Korea, so maybe that is the reason.
Aren't they based in California?

Now two bundles are unavailable and we still can't order seperate boxes! I really hope they'll prolong the sale because it'd be just unfair! On the other hand, maybe it's a way for me to stay away from buying more boxes...

I woke up to a dirty diaper and a hungry two month old around 4:30am that's the only reason I found out about the new boxes LOL I do want the super food one but that glitch... .\/.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back