Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, really tempted to get the Missha SB but it's either that one box or... 2 boxes (Detox + Pomegranate box)
Do you think you'd like/use everything in the Missha box? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It does look pretty nice!

I'd personally probably go with the 2 boxes because you'd get more items AND they'd be a surprise (which is half the fun for me!). 

ETA: As an enabler, I also HAVE to suggest you just grab all three! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think you'd like/use everything in the Missha box? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It does look pretty nice!

I'd personally probably go with the 2 boxes because you'd get more items AND they'd be a surprise (which is half the fun for me!). 

ETA: As an enabler, I also HAVE to suggest you just grab all three! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
went ahead with the two boxes cause i thought i could just buy missha products from online stores if i really want :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I can't purchase cause it says " the shipping method you have chosen is not available, please contact us if you're going to use this method" wtf`???

Ohhh man, I can't decide if I want/need any of these. 

Thinking K-Beauty & Super Foods, but...I bought 5 boxes this week already. Must be stopped!

Latest posts

Back