Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
badada BIG BOOM!!  (from The 5th Element...sorry :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

there was a few moments where all boxes were back in stock....but they really weren't.  lol

web glitch
ha great movie! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The glitch with free shipping was better :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that glitch did work for us xD

Whoa...I think I might be getting my first Memebox delivered tomorrow! I just got a call about a DHL Express delivery scheduled for tomorrow, and there's nothing else I'm expecting that would be coming via DHL Express. The crazy thing is, it could only be one of three restocked boxes that I ordered in the last week, but I didn't select upgraded shipping, I haven't received any shipping notices from Memebox, and the status hasn't updated on any orders in my account. If it actually is one of my boxes, I will be very happy and very impressed!

Whoa...I think I might be getting my first Memebox delivered tomorrow! I just got a call about a DHL Express delivery scheduled for tomorrow, and there's nothing else I'm expecting that would be coming via DHL Express. The crazy thing is, it could only be one of three restocked boxes that I ordered in the last week, but I didn't select upgraded shipping, I haven't received any shipping notices from Memebox, and the status hasn't updated on any orders in my account. If it actually is one of my boxes, I will be very happy and very impressed!
It could be, I generally get the tracking info from dhl before I get it from memebox lol.

Wah... missed the cute box... guess it only helps with my no-buy this summer............. I guess.....

:scared:

On the plus side, got Minibox #3 today and couldn't be happier with it.

Soooos

Soooooo happy I whined for the cute box!!!! Thank you Memebox for stalking MUT. Now to come up with some more wishes....
ha ha ha omg speaking of whining. i have been whining/(wishing/begging/bargaining/pleading) for a new bag for like 8 months. doesn't help my best friend was just in singapore and got a different style from the same line. noooooo

glad it worked for you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ah, the excited feels, I feel them for you. Tomorrow should be a good day huh?
Yes! Especially since it looks like they shipped 2 of my orders together! I guess they just decided to upgrade my order since I basically paid standard shipping twice!

Yes! Especially since it looks like they shipped 2 of my orders together! I guess they just decided to upgrade my order since I basically paid standard shipping twice!
Yep, they do that sometimes and luckily dhl is super easy to work with if you have an issue with delivery.

1 & 10 are the only ones I don't have, but 10 doesn't look that great to me... I think I'll wait for 16!

I liked the actigen gel, but it isn't enough to make me want to repurchase the whole #10...

#7 is in stock! Calling all a:t fox lovers~

Oil & Trouble memebox too

And grapefruit scentbox for those who missed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back