Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
remember if you order over 1 they could get destroyed at customs as classed as flammable in europe now, hense why most of us would  not benefit from a nail box, and it  can't be sent by plane either. only ground .
Yes, It would be sent back.. I tried ordering 3 essie nail polishes from ebay and they got stopped.. Really ashame cause they look so pretty! And the packaging itself *-*

remember if you order over 1 they could get destroyed at customs as classed as flammable in europe now, hense why most of us would  not benefit from a nail box, and it  can't be sent by plane either. only ground .
wasn't gonna buy as i get a lot from birchbox and other uk boxes anyhow

Planning on getting the Vitamin + Cooling Box while it's still available but i wonder if Memebox is gonna release more (and better) boxes this week... 

yep, succumbed to the lure of the Cute box!!  $15 off, couldn't resist!!  I would be really super happy if some tonymoly bunny gloss bar & that really adorable bunny mist showed up in the box!!

So let's see- I've got coming now: rose box, blue box, foot care #2, k-style cosmetics, & waxing box...  still annoyed I missed the tonymoly box & the naked box with the mermaid eyeliners...

Quick Question. So as I read the descriptions of the Memebox and Superbox it says that the regular memeboxes have 4-8 full and deluxe samples, and the Superboxes have full size products but it does not state a number. At the moment it seems like the price of the boxes are similar where the SuperBoxes used to be higher. 

So is there a discernable difference in box value between the memeboxes and (lower priced) superboxes?

I just learned k-style and omg are "memeboxes" and my cute wishlist is a superbox.

Superbox description was changed recently and I do not know why.

it used to say 4-6 full sized products in a superbox.  I hope that is still the case, or better yet they are giving us more full sized products.  I did purchase many superboxes when they had that description (4-6 full sized products).  I do hope they will honor their commitment to us buyers who purchased the more expensive superboxes when the description at the time stated that it was going to be 4-6 full sized products.

Errrrrrr, I missed the cute box. It's sold out now.

The one day I'm busy. Oh I hope it's restocked.

I do not need the cleaner box at all, either.

I have cleaners coming out the wazoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've been away for how long.. and I'm reading a bit back and all I see is ohh noo,, restocked and ohh nooo and waving fists at the memegods etc :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What happened? Memeworld gone BOOM? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
badada BIG BOOM!!  (from The 5th Element...sorry :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

there was a few moments where all boxes were back in stock....but they really weren't.  lol

web glitch

Latest posts

Back