Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll get 5 bottles of 24ml of this stuff or you get 10 bottles of 24ml + 1 extra bottle of 24ml :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and when buying the 10+1 set you only for spend $13 more instead of $64 ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (original price)
Thank you! That $13 at the end got me lol.

Saving that $15 promo code for a lightnening/brightening box specially made to treat freckles, age spots, sun damages. Memebox you listening?
I hope they do for you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want an extreme whitening/brightening box + a Honey#2 box   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

awww yes! I have been watching memebox since the beginning and didn't order anything until mini #2 because I was really looking for cute and unique stuff, but for the price I was willing to order. But now they have really been killing it with the boxes recently, feels like they all are exactly things I am interested in. I have OMG, KPOP and My Cute Wishlist (because I really want a tony moly bunny gloss and it was in the pic, so hopefully it will be in the box) 

Hehe. I emailed my husband earlier when I first saw the Cute box, ranting that they put up a new box when I just bought one last night. Then I decided to just buy it. Well he just emailed me back, "That's what second accounts are for." Indeed, good sir. Indeed
Your husband is cute! xD 

I do hope they're gonna add new boxes (brightening one yes please or like a vitamin C box or something) cause i just got my 100 points from the giveaway cheers!

But one thing that discourages me from getting the new boxes is the shipping date :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />((

I hate waiting 2 months+ 

Latest posts

Back