Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHH Where is that button? (I'm a forum newbie)
Click
trtr.jpg
than choose "spoiler" in drop down menu than click in between and than click
sasaa.jpg
than upload your photo via URL. I had an annoyance with it when I first started getting use to it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@marjojojoleintje  the button is the 3rd icon from the left, top row.  It is a pulldown and they have the spoiler tag there.

I find it easier to type in

[ spoiler ] write my spoiler here [ /spoiler ]

(remove the spaces inside the spoiler tags to make this work)

Click
trtr.jpg
than choose "spoiler" in drop down menu than click in between and than click
sasaa.jpg
than upload your photo via URL. I had an annoyance with it when I first started getting use to it lol

@marjojojoleintje  the button is the 3rd icon from the left, top row.  It is a pulldown and they have the spoiler tag there.

I find it easier to type in

[ spoiler ] write my spoiler here [ /spoiler ]

(remove the spaces inside the spoiler tags to make this work)
Thank you!!! <3

Ordered the cute box! I used points and the KIIP code, saving that new code since it doesn't expire for a bit.  I'm excited! 

I ordered the cute box with the trymemebox code I only paid $11. I'm trying not to order anymore because I have 9 on the way to me through August and I already got 3! But I have 7 points in my second account and with the $15 off trymemebox code I feel the need to order something...

Helped my executive aide order the cute box for $0.99 after her points and the code!  She is so thrilled!  I "made" her sign up each of her e-mail accounts during the bonus point offer, so she can buy some for very little.  I also helped my mother buy Luckybox 8 for $0.99 last night!  None of us has too much disposable income, so I love finding deals like this so that I can help encourage them to spoil themselves!

CUTE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams*

It's the one I've been asking and asking for!!! So glad you ladies posted about it on here, as I'm not on the VIP list and had no idea!!! I'd love to get the Cleansing Kit too, but the combo set is sold out. Should I wait and see if the set gets restocked? What if the Cute Box sells out in the meantime??

*screams*

It's the one I've been asking and asking for!!! So glad you ladies posted about it on here, as I'm not on the VIP list and had no idea!!! I'd love to get the Cleansing Kit too, but the combo set is sold out. Should I wait and see if the set gets restocked? What if the Cute Box sells out in the meantime??
I would buy it now--it is likely to sell out!

The cutebox says its a superbox? but its regular 23$ - Aren't SB'S 29$+?

Last edited by a moderator:

*screams*

I would buy it now while you have a chance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks, @@puppymomofthree and @ - it looked like there weren't many of either box left, so I bought both separately, using my points and a coupon. I am SO excited - thanks, Memespies!! <3

I've been sitting on that $15 off code and I was going to wait it out for when they threw a few points at us, but ugh...the cute box. So much want. I couldn't help myself.

As for people saying that the Tonymoly mist and gloss bar are in the photo, has Memebox been putting the items in the box photos into the actual box lately? I remember in the past the photo didn't really mean those items would be in the box.

Even so...I actually love my gloss bar. I have it in peach and it smells amazing and is a pretty pink shade. I get compliments every time I pull it out of my bag!

Latest posts

Back