Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the My Cute Wishlist box for $4.99 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I would've gotten the bundle but it's sold out and i didn't care enough for the cleansing box lol.

I hope at least they'll include the tonymoly tint lol but idk about it being a box for left over tonymoly products, don't think they would do that much of a repeat (wouldn't mind if it is though cause i missed the tonymoly box lol) 

Hi, all! I'm new to memebox. I've been lurking around here for a while, but I finally decided to take the plunge. Last night I ordered the Zero Cosmetics + Waterproof Makeup bundle. I'm so excited! The Waterproof Makeup one will be helpful when I go to a wedding later this year.

Hi, all! I'm new to memebox. I've been lurking around here for a while, but I finally decided to take the plunge. Last night I ordered the Zero Cosmetics + Waterproof Makeup bundle. I'm so excited! The Waterproof Makeup one will be helpful when I go to a wedding later this year.
Welcome to the club! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Welcome~  

OMG my husband is gonna kill me. I just ordered the Cute box. I had to! But he just let me buy a box last night with the $15 off code. I couldn't decide between mask #2 and Global #15. I really want a mask box but I love the global boxes. Anyway I went with #15. When I saw the Cute box this morning I just had to have it.

I've been sitting on that $15 off code and I was going to wait it out for when they threw a few points at us, but ugh...the cute box. So much want. I couldn't help myself.

As for people saying that the Tonymoly mist and gloss bar are in the photo, has Memebox been putting the items in the box photos into the actual box lately? I remember in the past the photo didn't really mean those items would be in the box.

Even so...I actually love my gloss bar. I have it in peach and it smells amazing and is a pretty pink shade. I get compliments every time I pull it out of my bag!
Then you are soo lucky!! mine was in neon pink and it smelled so icky! must be that one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I recently ordered some things from the Memeshop (all WondeRuci items) I love them,, really recommend!

But also the Whamisa - Organic Fermented Fruit Hand Lotion

Look how this turned out this afternoon xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXH2rloxSPg

Do not subscribe,I'm not promoting here!! just showing what happened ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm gonna contact memebox about it, thats why I made the video, didn't how to explain it better.

But weird huh, maybe somehow it got toooo "fermented" xD

Anybody bought this? It's the boutique bebe hair salon ampoule 10 ea one

http://us.memebox.com/hairsalon-ampoule-5ea#.U6xU4ZTKtsI

I wonder what this means: HAIR SALON AMPOULE *10EA + BONUS  1EA + $13.

It's on sale for $27 , reg price $77!
You'll get 5 bottles of 24ml of this stuff or you get 10 bottles of 24ml + 1 extra bottle of 24ml :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and when buying the 10+1 set you only for spend $13 more instead of $64 ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (original price)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody bought this? It's the boutique bebe hair salon ampoule 10 ea one

http://us.memebox.com/hairsalon-ampoule-5ea#.U6xU4ZTKtsI

I wonder what this means: HAIR SALON AMPOULE *10EA + BONUS  1EA + $13.

It's on sale for $27 , reg price $77!
Got one of those ampoules in the Hair superbox. It's a intensive treatment (1 ampoule a use) for damaged hair. I assume you get 10 ampoules a pack, and 1 extra and the +13 is because it's 13 more than the first option only. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the welcomes!

That cute box is calling to me. I'd really like some miniature or adorable makeup, but I so don't need it.

Latest posts

Back