Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the 'Cute' box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Still kind of torn on weather I want the cleansing one or not, but wanted to at least get this order in quick before they sell out. 

alas, the cute didn't interest me and the cleansing ---well, I am sure with many, many, many and many (I've lost count at this point)  boxes coming to me in the next 2 months (those super boxes did me in), that there will be enough cleansing products in there to last me many months!! 

As much as that price is really a great deal!!  I just want mini meme number 3 to be in stock :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why not both?

Hahahaha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lol I know! I'm trying to ONLY buy the regular global boxes for the most part. I only really buy the special boxes if I think they're pretty unique. Did buy the OMG & K-Style boxes & now the Cute box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I just feel like there's going to be tons of cleansing products in all the other boxes I'm getting anyway!

lol I know! I'm trying to ONLY buy the regular global boxes for the most part. I only really buy the special boxes if I think they're pretty unique. Did buy the OMG & K-Style boxes & now the Cute box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just feel like there's going to be tons of cleansing products in all the other boxes I'm getting anyway!
I think I'm gonna try what you do :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yesterday I bought 3 boxes again! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but with free shipping and all so not that bad but still :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I think the cute box is a left-over-box from the Superbox #9 TonyMoly 

Check this picture

tonynoly.png

I got it from @Saffyra blog

Check the picture of the cutebox on the memebox website

It includes the TonyMoly Gloss bar $5,14 and the TonyMoly bunny mist $8,33

I got one of these gloss bars and I really think they smell very cheap (it got me sick)

I have no idea about the mist thou.

Check this picture

tonynoly.png

I got one of these gloss bars and I really think they smell very cheap (it got me sick)

That's what I thought too, but I'm not sure they're going to repeat so many items. Personally I wouldn't mind as I don't have this TonyMoly stuff and I've always wished for some of those bunnies. Well, maybe there are going to be some repeats but I think not too many. Customers ofen expressed dissatisfaction with such practices as far as I know and I think they don't repeat too many products these days.

Check this picture

tonynoly.png

Where is it on the website? I really enjoyed the TonyMoly box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The mist is a fresh scent

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I found it, I had to search for it:) CUTE box and a cleansing box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PS did anyone got the Gangnam Style Superbox?

I just got it and look at how my aegyo-sal eyeliner came out of the box. Did anyone got it like this too?

10333263_324285561062401_770579451427719564_o.jpg
You should put this in SPOILERS or the Gangam Box thread

How? it's not a spoiler right because all spoilers have already been given a while ago. its more like a "aaah what hapened"thing
You can also put it as a

It was just shipped June 13th, so some may have not received it yet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back