Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LADIES! I come bearing news (which can be good or bad depending on how addicted to Memebox you are LOL): the code "TRYMEMEBOX" takes off $15 from your order (my friend found it here on LikeACoupon!)  The code expires on July 8th.

Agh, I wish I had this when I went for one of the secret deals. The code was on LikeACoupon since 4pm yesterday!

LADIES! I come bearing news (which can be good or bad depending on how addicted to Memebox you are LOL): the code "TRYMEMEBOX" takes off $15 from your order (my friend found it here on LikeACoupon!)  The code expires on July 8th.

Agh, I wish I had this when I went for one of the secret deals. The code was on LikeACoupon since 4pm yesterday!
ohhhh used it for my first global box (15) that I do not know the contents of.  I don't include global 9, as I just bought that the other week when they restocked it.  thank you!!

I didn't use my points because I AM hoping that they restock mini 3 !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow I just had enough points to get the box I've been wanting to try (Cacao) for free... so worried about being on the road to Memebox addiction but I'm really excited!  Too bad it doesn't ship for a little while lol but it will be a nice surprise later on!

ETA: I'm also worried because I'm pretty sure it didn't charge me shipping and I didn't have to put in any credit card info because I used a bunch of points... hopefully it will be okay.  Not my fault they didn't charge shipping!  It even updated when I put in my info and didn't add a charge...

Ugh I'm sure it isn't going to go through.  I guess I should email...

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow I just had enough points to get the box I've been wanting to try (Cacao) for free... so worried about being on the road to Memebox addiction but I'm really excited!  Too bad it doesn't ship for a little while lol but it will be a nice surprise later on!

ETA: I'm also worried because I'm pretty sure it didn't charge me shipping and I didn't have to put in any credit card info because I used a bunch of points... hopefully it will be okay.  Not my fault they didn't charge shipping!  It even updated when I put in my info and didn't add a charge...

Ugh I'm sure it isn't going to go through.  I guess I should email...
(It was probably already included in the box price, since it seems like they're switching the website to that format now, don't worry!)

Anyone who has cancelled a box: how long did it take for Memebox to refund your money and put the points back on your account?

(I had purchased the pore care 3 box but it was a much better deal with free express shipping and a cleanser on today's secret deal page. So I bought the deal and sent them an email about canceling the first but i want my points so I can buy more!!)

Anyone who has cancelled a box: how long did it take for Memebox to refund your money and put the points back on your account?

(I had purchased the pore care 3 box but it was a much better deal with free express shipping and a cleanser on today's secret deal page. So I bought the deal and sent them an email about canceling the first but i want my points so I can buy more!!)
I don't know if they give you your points back or not?

Latest posts

Back