Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@marjojojoleintje i use the propolis toothpaste by atomy...it's the ONLY toothpaste that i can use nowadays cos all the other strong minty ones make me want to vomit (pregnancy hormones)...my bro and my mum loves this toothpaste cos it helps with sensitive teeth as well as mouth ulcers etc! there was one time my gums were really swollen and nothing helped, and i couldn't brush my teeth properly because of how painful it was....this was the only toothpaste that i could use!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm not pregnant and I really do sometimes get sick of the too minty toothpastes.. where do you buy it.. online?? I realllllyyyy want to try it.. I do have very sensitive gums & teeth and nothing realy helps xD

I love the recipe cleansers. I bought it immideatly after I finished my three samples from a memebox global was it (?). I kinda wanted green tea, but I got lemon cause they don't stock the other scents :/

I'm getting that minibox within these days,, whats so special about it .. the tea bag?
it was just a really well curated box

memebox_mini3_unboxing_2.png

1. Illi Cleansing Oil and Foam Set 15ml & 3 pouch samples

Illy’s total age care Cleansing Oil and Foam set is infused with oriental medicinal extracts that brightens skin tone, enhances skin elasticity, and provides a healthy glow to your skin. The powerful yet gentle cleansing oil dissolves all traces of makeup and impurities, and the gentle cleansing foam rinses o all oil and makeup residue.

2. A. TRUE Real Black Tea True Active Essence 20ml

Use this nutrient rich formula as a toner to balance skin’s moisture and oil level. Two phases of black tea fermentation enrich the formula to give the skin vitalizing, rming, and radiance boosting benets, while its liquid formula expedites the absorption into the skin.

3. A. TRUE Darjeeling First Anti-wrinkle Cream 20ml

Darjeeling First Anti-wrinkle Cream is a moisturizing, vitalizing, and replenishing formula that diminishes and prevents signs of aging while visibly firming and illuminating the skin. Infused with vitamin B5 and antioxidants, black tea extracts in the cream soothe irritated skin and strengthen the skin cells walls.

4. A. TRUE Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-Wrinkle Essence 10g

Infused with real Black Tea extracts, this Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-Wrinkle Essence moisturizes, improves texture and clarity, and contributes to a more beautiful, balanced, and glowing complexion with daily application.

True Verveine Menthe Teabag 1ea

The Verbena Mint, with its refreshing, minty avor, will deliver a feeling of relaxation and renewal for both your skin and health. It would be the perfect late afternoon herbal tea to sip on while cozying up in your favorite couch.

I really want to love the lemon recipe cleanser, because it smells super good and the texture is unique, but I hate the packaging. I am fine with jar creams, but I hate jar cleansers because I am too lazy to open them twice per day and use them, lol. So I use the lemon cleanser as a gentle mask whenever I soak in the bath. >___< It's going to take me forever to use it, because I just prefer bubble cleansers or something in a pump.

Granted, this cleanser wouldn't be the same if it were in a pump for obvious reasons, but I can't get myself to use it because of the jar. XD

And for the shocking pack - I bought one with in a haul and I LOVE IT. It smells really good and is gentle enough to use everyday. It makes my skin feel really fresh, but it doesn't do anything for my pores (I don't expect anything to work on these monsters). It smells very fruity, but the scent is light. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The beads in it aren't very abrasive, so it is very, very gentle as a scrub.

@@yunii - 23 boxes?? Get your booty over to the Meme addiction thread ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;)

@@sharksoul24 - oooh, good catch!! I knew it was too good to be true!
I am already on the memebox addition thread. However, it is hard to resist buying the new memebox with promo. I have the similar issue with getting too excited when I receive a box, couldn't resist opening and playing with the new products. Then I remember I have forgotten to take pictures to share  :unsure:

oh yea, there's no charge for shipping on the luckybox #8!!!  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know! See why it is hard for me to resist buying it?
Yeah I got that box too without shipping I also got the secret deals: pore care #3 box and the Bubble pop with both the berry cleanser without shipping costs,.... I choose for those 3 boxes express shipping because both options was free :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I only spend 3 dollars on the luckybox 8 and the other boxes both - 10 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so a total of 53 dollar for 3 boxes with express shipping!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BTW they fixed everything and there is no free shipping anymore 

All thanks to my MBFF Sarah :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know where we could buy the Ciracle Blackhead Off Sheet???

I tried to find it on the Memebox website and they don't have it listed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and i would LOVE to try it!!

I like the Ciracle Blackhead Out sheets! 

Theyre a terrible size (you really need two to do both sides of your nose) but they really do "melt" the crud out of your pores!  I know this because I just used one on one side of my nose and none on the other (since its round and too small) and the difference was VERY evident after I finished.

I'm so glad I got to sneak in some boxes with the free expedited shipping!!

So I got Luckybox #8 and the Super Secret Deal of Vitamin Care + Free Full Size O3 Bubble SoapBerry Cleanser (or whatever its called) with free shipping!!

I like the Ciracle Blackhead Out sheets! 

Theyre a terrible size (you really need two to do both sides of your nose) but they really do "melt" the crud out of your pores!  I know this because I just used one on one side of my nose and none on the other (since its round and too small) and the difference was VERY evident after I finished.
did you stretch them? I read that it comes in an circle pad and that it is supposed to be stretched to an oval shape before usage

Latest posts

Back