Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if the tracking I just got is for Global #12 or the Blue Colorbox, but I'm excited!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm also buying nothing just in case :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> fingers crossed for us ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   and the tracking is only for the #12 box because I also got the color bundle and it has not been send yet, I ordered it separately :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

what do you think of the recipe cleansers?
I really love mine - it did come thru fine.  I had swapped with a member here for the sample trio and then I purchased the full size - because at that time, it came with 3 bags of cocoon balls (lol) + free shipping.

they only had it in lemon.  I did like the green tea cleanser, but I haven't seen memebox sell that version yet.

no tracking yet for color box blue - I bet it will be updated tomorrow. 

Friday are the scent boxes!  I cannot wait for the grapefruit one to arrive.  I am so looking forward to some wonderful citrus scents!

no tracking yet for color box blue - I bet it will be updated tomorrow. 

Friday are the scent boxes!  I cannot wait for the grapefruit one to arrive.  I am so looking forward to some wonderful citrus scents!
I can't wait for my Scent Bundle too! I hope I won't be disappointed - I think I'm most excited for those and Milk, Oriental Medicine and Wholegrain among all the boxes I've bought so far  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, I want some $15 boxes now.

I thought they would be crappy because of the price, but they have all been fantastic. I thought the scentboxes would just be perfume, but the spoilers look awesome. -____-; Now I'm sad I didn't buy any.

Honestly look better than some of the super boxes xD

Yeah, I want some $15 boxes now.

I thought they would be crappy because of the price, but they have all been fantastic. I thought the scentboxes would just be perfume, but the spoilers look awesome. -____-; Now I'm sad I didn't buy any.

Honestly look better than some of the super boxes xD
I really hope the scent part works tho. Not that I don't like the cleanser, but I thought it would be more scent oriented. Like that H&B#1 Kiss my perfume hair which we adored so much.

@@marjojojoleintje i use the propolis toothpaste by atomy...it's the ONLY toothpaste that i can use nowadays cos all the other strong minty ones make me want to vomit (pregnancy hormones)...my bro and my mum loves this toothpaste cos it helps with sensitive teeth as well as mouth ulcers etc! there was one time my gums were really swollen and nothing helped, and i couldn't brush my teeth properly because of how painful it was....this was the only toothpaste that i could use!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@biancardi just wanted to say, I finally tried those cocoon balls last night, umm I kinda love them!?!
they are pretty cool!  A tip - you can get another "washing" out of them - after you are done with them, just rinse well in warm water and then leave out to air dry.  That way, it extends the amount of uses you can get with them

I am hoping these are in the OMG box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really love mine - it did come thru fine.  I had swapped with a member here for the sample trio and then I purchased the full size - because at that time, it came with 3 bags of cocoon balls (lol) + free shipping.

they only had it in lemon.  I did like the green tea cleanser, but I haven't seen memebox sell that version yet.
I did got that free shipping deal then too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they are so lovely!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you for pointing out the shipping charge. I went ahead and click on my $3 off link and ordered 2 secret deal box, one lucky box 8. Even the express have no charge. Maybe they are doing a special that we don't know about? I don't know, but I will get more boxes since it is my birthday soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you look at the prices of what you getting. The shipping is included there now. Like if the box is $23 you will see $29.99 at the check out with the shipping. They are making sure to include the shipping in each item now :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back