Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they probably will have some mouthwash & whiting stuff, but here is the description

"Whether its unsightly dry and thin lips, or discolored teeth that makes you cringe in front of the camera, smile with confidence with our Smile Care Box! It’s packed with products that add to plump and smoochable lips, and also products that whiten teeth to a brilliant, whiter smile! Studies show that people with healthy and youthful lips and pearly whites are perceived to be more successful and sociable, and this same survey also found that half of the men and women surveyed ranked a person’s smile more aesthetically alluring than gorge skin and glossy locks when considering the attraction level. Now that’s more of a reason to invest in your kisser!"

I have sensitive teeth and I'd still get it. Koreans are waaaay ahead of our skincare and products in general. If so, I'd be more worried about using certain western brands on my teeth.. 
Yeah I know but I don't know about the teeth stuff.  korean people go sometimes too far for certain things (killer larves to get silk cocoons, getting horse oil for hair (it's from the meat) they are really extreme.. they want perfect skin and everything but also perfect teeth and there are a few way to get that and I don't know if koreans also get white teeth though the extreme way or a more like a eco teeth friendly way?  but when you get teeth products talk with your dentist if he approves :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wouldn't worry too much about the teeth stuff. I think most of the "crazy" stuff would end up in the "OMG" box over a lip and teeth care box.

It'll probably be whitening strips of some kind, mouthwash, lip scrub or things of that sort. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
after my feet, my teeth are my thing.  I certainly have spent a lot of money on my teeth lately.

lots of crowns!

AHHH K-POP and OMG. 

I might be the only one hoping for the wacky stuff. My best friend is picking me up a foot mask and those pimple bandaids from Hong Kong, and i told her to look for other "interesting" things for us to play with.

after my feet, my teeth are my thing.  I certainly have spent a lot of money on my teeth lately.

lots of crowns!
Me tooo! not crowns (you can be the teeth queen :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)  but just aargh  also hate me previous dentist that lie to me! costs me over 500 euros! thanks to that person I was in pain since january and a few days ago I was finaly released from 70% of the pain!  so my teeth are everything but  maybe i'm also very scared to just use strange stuff because I don't want to get another high bill because my enamel or whats it called is ruined :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

AHHH K-POP and OMG. 

I might be the only one hoping for the wacky stuff. My best friend is picking me up a foot mask and those pimple bandaids from Hong Kong, and i told her to look for other "interesting" things for us to play with.
That sounds cool.. I mostly care to avoid "we hurt an animal to make this product" kind of products. other weird stuff: yaay! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was reading the description for the Kstyle box, and just read a whole ton about aegyo-sal eyes, i immediately thought of ariana grande, it seems there are both makeup products and creepy little plastic things to achieve the look. which is basically cute eye bags.

ariana-grande-kids-choice-awards-2014-beauty-lead1.jpg

Does anyone else have problems getting the Memebox website to load? I swear every time I try to go there I have to reload 10 times to get it to respond, otherwise it just hangs there.

I was reading the description for the Kstyle box, and just read a whole ton about aegyo-sal eyes, i immediately thought of ariana grande, it seems there are both makeup products and creepy little plastic things to achieve the look. which is basically cute eye bags.

ariana-grande-kids-choice-awards-2014-beauty-lead1.jpg
This is kinda bizarre for me because I've always had an under eye crease that give me little under eye bags and this is the first I've heard of this being something someone would want. 

Yeah I know but I don't know about the teeth stuff.  korean people go sometimes too far for certain things (killer larves to get silk cocoons, getting horse oil for hair (it's from the meat) they are really extreme.. they want perfect skin and everything but also perfect teeth and there are a few way to get that and I don't know if koreans also get white teeth though the extreme way or a more like a eco teeth friendly way?  but when you get teeth products talk with your dentist if he approves :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would respectfully ask that we not make assumptions about products/companies being cruel to animals/tested on animals. It's offensive to make these kind of statements about Korean people. These kinds of claims are inappropriate, unnecessary, and make people uncomfortable. Let's move on from this topic of conversation, please. Thank you!

Ah, shoot! I thought the Instagram contest ended yesterday and announce the winners today! But it looks like it runs through today still. 

Not that I actually think I will win, but I'm holding off on buying anything just in case :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

korean toothpaste is great much ,much better than the likes of colgate and macleans ,i did fire off some korean brands on the other thread, i know the korean boxes just had toothbrushes in too. I'm going to get it awaits new boxes 

these secret deals are for boxes i already have , there just pushing the stock out now ready for new boxes

Latest posts

Back