Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls I'm recording my first youtube video... has anyone tips how to not stumble over your words and make tons of bloopers?

I have already 1 dead battery emptied by making mistakes xD

Help! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
for my first few videos, i actually wrote down what i was going to say beforehand...but then i got too lazy in my more recent videos (though i still write scripts if there's specific info i need to mention)  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but i'm not experienced in videos either hehe

someone commented that i say a lot of "umm" in my videos hahahaha...i guess it's something that's really hard for me to change ><

Last edited by a moderator:
for my first few videos, i actually wrote down what i was going to say beforehand...but then i got too lazy in my more recent videos (though i still write scripts if there's specific info i need to mention)  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but i'm not experienced in videos either hehe

someone commented that i say a lot of "umm" in my videos hahahaha...i guess it's something that's really hard for me to change ><
That's an idea maybe... I start rambling about other stuff very fast xD but the video is done and it's sooooo noo pro xD but fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> gonna do it again soon:p I do say uhmm also!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Anyone having problems ordering the smile box?

"This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us." Even with the 6.99$ add on, it wont work..

I guess we cant order JUST this box??

UPDATE: IT worked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for the experienced East Coast Memepeeps:  How long does it normally take for you to receive your boxes via standard shipping?
I honestly get so many boxes that I never pay attention to which ones are shipping and how long it takes from the moment it ships out, but it does seem like I'm one of the last people to get my box. I'm in Massachusetts, btw.

Ok, I'm completely new to Memebox and this thread is enormous! Is there a FAQ section or a kind soul who wants to break down the basics and give tips to this newbie who wants to order a box real bad?

Ok, I'm completely new to Memebox and this thread is enormous! Is there a FAQ section or a kind soul who wants to break down the basics and give tips to this newbie who wants to order a box real bad?
Basically, Memebox is not a monthly subscription. Therefore you can buy nothing or as many as you desire. For most of us memebox addicts, we have purchased way too many memebox already, and most likely will buy more.

There are a few type of boxes; membox global, memebox special (For example, smile care), Superbox, Luckybox, and Nakebox (you will see the content before you purchase). Beside Nakebox, Memebox are usually a mystery box because we do not know all the products within the box in advance. There are times, you can search for spoiler for boxes from ppl's blog or forums.

The basic box is the Memebox global, this one you usually buy months in advance but I feel it is the best deal and best mixture of products. Luckybox have repeats but if you like the products from old memebox global like I do, it is great way to stock up on favorites. 

Oh my I'm NOT gonna get that smile box!! it's gonna be a disaster for your teeth.. maybe yeah white teeth but later on it's a nono and say bye bye to your teeth (or get alot of dental care done!).. also I wont truts korean products for teethcare!

<3 I love everything korean but no teethcare!

Basically, Memebox is not a monthly subscription. Therefore you can buy nothing or as many as you desire. For most of us memebox addicts, we have purchased way too many memebox already, and most likely will buy more.

There are a few type of boxes; membox global, memebox special (For example, smile care), Superbox, Luckybox, and Nakebox (you will see the content before you purchase). Beside Nakebox, Memebox are usually a mystery box because we do not know all the products within the box in advance. There are times, you can search for spoiler for boxes from ppl's blog or forums.

The basic box is the Memebox global, this one you usually buy months in advance but I feel it is the best deal and best mixture of products. Luckybox have repeats but if you like the products from old memebox global like I do, it is great way to stock up on favorites. 
thanks for this great info, it was super helpful!

yep jump over to the newbie thread i pinned and c&p some stuff over as memebox said i could and director emailed them as well, basically as a memebox newbie there is no such thing as I'm new and i want to buy ONE box ,that so isn't gonna happen. i recommend my readers on my internet pages to buy the global boxes more product and bang for your money and a great choice, i think the global 15 is like september shipping which is an age away, i would also recommend as a newbie you grab a lucky box as soon as they go up for sale , best loved products from previous boxes ,these are usually written as from box 2-8 etc the last 2 were from global and super boxes 4-8 products full size or deluxe sample, ,so i suggest grab those while you can. naked boxes are full size and they are all unboxed for you to see the contents these sell out quick,on the website you need to type in naked box to get these up  though,kind of secret hidden, limited edition boxes like the global and lucky are full sized and (deluxe travel sizes up to 150ml, )also the limited tend to be theme led , nature,hair,milk,grain,etc, super boxes are more money usually a theme or branded  collection ,can be hit and miss,but you kick yourself if you don't buy and it ends up a good box, 

memeboxes are mainly skincare, not makeup these are usually in a limited or themed box when makeup pops up.

mini boxes we bought for the fun as we wondered if they would be the dreaded foil packet as so cheap but hell no they are great boxes ,think holiday essential sizes. 

the new thing is value sets or bundles buy 2 or 3 or 4 box at once in a set all shipped by express ,works out cheaper but for some people on here i totally understand its expensive , for us in the uk they convert from $ as cheap hense why we hoard.

any other questions just shout and we all answer them,

Oh my I'm NOT gonna get that smile box!! it's gonna be a disaster for your teeth.. maybe yeah white teeth but later on it's a nono and say bye bye to your teeth (or get alot of dental care done!).. also I wont truts korean products for teethcare!

<3 I love everything korean but no teethcare!
? How so? They  mentioned stuff for you're lips...

Latest posts

Back