Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not that I hate the Office Essentials box ( I don't), its that the whole reason I bought it was for the Secret Key mist.  Why even bother releasing a spoiler at all if you can't keep your word?!

Found the secret deals 1+1 page, seems like they are just combining Memebox for Him 2 to other boxes, there must be a lot of stock left! 

Ehh It's boy stuff, I don't expect it to be that exciting to me. My fiance saw the last Memebox for Him and was like "aww why didn't you get me that??" LOL So this was a good opportunity for me to get a box and get the "For Him #2" for free.

The Cooling Care/For Him combo was $23 and I used that $10 off code so that was a pretty good deal for 2 boxes. The other $23 one was the Cacao box/ For Him combo but I already ordered the Cacao.

I thought with the bogo boxes and the $10 code, it was a steal. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's why they are trying to get rid of it by adding to all the deals ><
I think it's more that the men's boxes aren't as popular, considering the vast majority of their customers are women! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can imagine the men's boxes sell more slowly than any other box on the site!

I think it's more that the men's boxes aren't as popular, considering the vast majority of their customers are women! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can imagine the men's boxes sell more slowly than any other box on the site!
True that. They are doing all sorts of promos + $3 discounts on hard-to-sell boxes.

Also sending some to bloggers I think.

Can we just talk about how devastated I am that my  "Kiss the Perfume" hair treatment from the first Hair and Body box is almost gone? I use it as my daily conditioner and nothing has worked so well on my hair. Also the Kerasys shampoo from Memebox 9. Ugh that combo has been amazing on my hair and I'm totally not willing to give them up. I can't find the Kiss the Perfume stuff for sale ANYWHERE though </3 </3

Can we just talk about how devastated I am that my "Kiss the Perfume" hair treatment from the first Hair and Body box is almost gone? I use it as my daily conditioner and nothing has worked so well on my hair. Also the Kerasys shampoo from Memebox 9. Ugh that combo has been amazing on my hair and I'm totally not willing to give them up. I can't find the Kiss the Perfume stuff for sale ANYWHERE though </3 </3
That's my favorite combo as well :'(

Can we just talk about how devastated I am that my  "Kiss the Perfume" hair treatment from the first Hair and Body box is almost gone? I use it as my daily conditioner and nothing has worked so well on my hair. Also the Kerasys shampoo from Memebox 9. Ugh that combo has been amazing on my hair and I'm totally not willing to give them up. I can't find the Kiss the Perfume stuff for sale ANYWHERE though </3 </3
I feel you!! I love them both so much~~ 

Maybe find someone to swap with? 

I hope the next box #12 will have at least 1 amazing item like that. I would be really really happy. 

I feel you!! I love them both so much~~ 

Maybe find someone to swap with? 

I hope the next box #12 will have at least 1 amazing item like that. I would be really really happy. 
If anyone is actually willing to swap that conditioner I would drop dead from shock LOL :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not to mention I usually give away all the stuff I don't think I will use to my friends and family so I don't have much to swap with at the moment!

I wish I could find a store online that is selling it. I have checked all my standbys from top to bottom, and whenever I contact Memebox about where to buy certain products they're not really any help...

Wow I missed a lot today. Sucks that in addition to the individual shipping charges, there's no more welcome/referral points. I have one last account that I made and got a referral on so I will have to save it for a special box.

And for those questions, my favorite box out of the three I've gotten (From Nature, Luckybox #5 and Honey) has definitely been the honey one. The luckybox is up there too. And I love my night time routine because I can take my time and really layer on all these treatments and stuff. Since I've been on vacation, I literally sit there at my vanity reading a book while I slather stuff on my face.

Also, I got shipping notices for my Nakedbox #23, Memebox Global #9 and Hair and Body 2 today! Yay!!

@@MissJexie hahah dont drop dead yet! They were asking on FB ppl's fav items from boxes and they added the "featured in memebox" tab on memeshop. I think they are moving towards that and negotiating with companies to provide the products. (I hope! Fingers crossed!)

I love cherry blossom scent so much I wish there is a scentbox for that. Maybe after they ship the scent/colorbox, they will look at market response and come up with more~

Also did some stalking on gmarket for cherry blossom H&B.

@@MissJexie hahah dont drop dead yet! They were asking on FB ppl's fav items from boxes and they added the "featured in memebox" tab on memeshop. I think they are moving towards that and negotiating with companies to provide the products. (I hope! Fingers crossed!)

I love cherry blossom scent so much I wish there is a scentbox for that. Maybe after they ship the scent/colorbox, they will look at market response and come up with more~

Also did some stalking on gmarket for cherry blossom H&B.
I kind of want to get this and see if it compares in any way! http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=104681703002&cm_re=hp-eng-_-hotitem-_-%E6%AB%BB%E8%8A%B1%E8%AD%B7%E9%AB%AE%E7%B4%A0

OH, and I'm SUPER excited about them considering our favorite items and possibly carrying them in the shop. The problem is they retailed the Cherry blossom conditioner at like $50 or something, if I remember correctly, which is just madness!

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of want to get this and see if it compares in any way! http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=104681703002&cm_re=hp-eng-_-hotitem-_-%E6%AB%BB%E8%8A%B1%E8%AD%B7%E9%AB%AE%E7%B4%A0

OH, and I'm SUPER excited about them considering our favorite items and possibly carrying them in the shop. The problem is they retailed the Cherry blossom conditioner at like $50 or something, if I remember correctly, which is just madness!
Color combos is by Sasa company if not mistaken. Yeah, you can give it a try! 

True...the prices are quite jacked up.... maybe they would have a 1004 laboratory sale after Kangskin week? We can only hope  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yep I emailed at 4am as I was up coughing and just said a lot of people were unhappy with the missing item and that in future it would be wise to inform customers even if it's to let them know of missing products etc . I stated that it would also be more practical to swap a like for like products . As this also happened in the green tea box as well and is there a problem with the brand on question. They emailed back to say look out for an email. I'm annoyed. Still that points were awarded but happy they have sorted it out . But they have like I told them over 1-3 months to organise products for these boxes as they are pre sold and if they can't source enough do not restock. Simply offer a new style box instead . So it keeps the offers fresh.

Latest posts

Back